IAMVIP Employee Reviews

Fun Experience
Nightclub photographer (Former Employee) –  Bangor23 September 2017
A fun job that really trains you up to be a good salesman. As it was commission only, it motivated you be sociable and talk to customers. Very lucrative over busy weekends.
Pros
Sociable, easy money
Cons
cuts into personal social life
Difficult
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, ENG1 August 2014
I only did one nights work as the position was commission only so you had to sell to make money and its difficult when you are taken photos then asking people if they want to buy them while intoxicated

I learned how the sector works and what it takes to be a commission only photographer. although I enjoyed it but the job was not for me.

management was friendly and understanding although the hardest part I would say it having to carry a heavy printer round along with camera equipment to the venue. although enjoyed seeing newcastle from a different perspective.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
difficult work environment, heavy equipment.
ok
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Stourbridge, ENG14 July 2014
ok pay not that good always meeting new people staff and bouncers were always friendly
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
pay
Fun Workplace. Fun, friendly, warm colleagues and boss.
Club Photographer (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth18 August 2013
Working for IAMVIP is a lot of fun and very interesting. No two nights here are the same because of the people you meet whilst working. The other people that work for the company are very warm and kind and will welcome you to the team immediately. The boss is very kind, welcoming and understanding. Despite the Pros of the job the fact that there is no set wage is the only thing i dislike about the job.
Pros
Meeting and talking to new people every night.Cash in hand payment.
Cons
The wage is 100% commission so there's never a guarantee of earning any money, Only two nights of work available each week.
Enjoyable Workplace
Sales Photographer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool24 May 2013
During University term time I worked as a nightclub photographer for a company called ‘IAMVIP’. I worked in various nightclubs taking photographs of the clientele, which were then reproduced and sold as key rings. The role was very customer focused and required constant customer interaction.
Pros
Enjoyable