i-teachers

i-teachers Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
supportive
i-teachers were very supportive when finding me a job and securing a a contract with the job. Will definitely work with i-teachers again if needing to find a job.
Pros
support
Cons
dont get paid during school holidays
Disappointing
Very disappointing. The interview process ran nice and smooth but, upon gaining placement at an academy, I was utterly horrified to find that I would be paid less than £7 an hour for my troubles. Considering the academy was nearly 20 miles away I found such pay to be very poor and problematic. As a result, I had little choice but to leave the academy after two weeks. Understandably, those in charge at the academy were left extremely unimpressed (especially given that the other two I-teacher placements who started with me had already left to go back to their original jobs). Likewise, I was very unimpressed at being placed in such a difficult and awkward situation since, up until that point, I'd felt very much welcomed by the academy staff. Consequently, I left there feeling that both mine and the academies time and effort had been wasted here. I would certainly recommend applying directly to academies in future rather than going through agencies to avoid similar inconveniences.
Pros
Friendly staff and quick interview process
Cons
Poor pay, long distance travel, and disrespectful treatment.
Fantastic Company to work for
A friendly company to work for that provides a great family culture and role development for all. The friendly atmosphere combined with management who always prepared to listen to there employees make it a great place to work.

Would definitely recommend i-teachers to anyone who wants to work in education recruitment!
Productive and friendly workplace
Brilliant team, friendly and welcoming! Great support system and excellent training. All about developing as an individual and also as a team to continue to develop and progress this fantastic company!
Great work culture and very supportive
The company has a great work culture, supportive and always willing to go above and beyond for the candidates.

Definitely recommend i-teachers if you're considering a career in education recruitment.
Fantastic place to work!
i-teachers is a great place to work and I would recommend anybody who wants to make a real difference to education in the U.K to work with us.

I was given in-depth and thorough training by some of the senior figures at i-teachers in order to give me a good knowledge base to then go and run my desk and effectively support my schools.

I enjoy speaking with lots of different people each day. I often speak with different schools and candidates from all over my location which enables me to learn more about them in great detail.

Everybody is extremely supportive and always willing to lend a hand if you need advice or tips or anything at all! They are genuinely a great bunch of people who make each day even more enjoyable!
Pros
Fast paced. Family atmosphere. Everybody helps each other and supportive management!
Cons
n/a
Super team, Super environment!
Very committed and focused team. The dedication to offering the best service possible to candidates and schools is palpable. A lovely friendly and engaging place to work.
Pros
Great culture, fun
Cons
Fantastic company to work for!
i-teachers is a wonderful company to work for. There is a fantastic culture within the team and management are always available and listen to their staff. Overall a great place to work where everyone is valued and supported.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at i-teachers?
Supportive, committed and passionate!
i-teachers are driven and committed to giving graduates the very best opportunities to 'step into teaching'. A fabulous office to work in with a supportive team that really care about what they are doing. I cannot recommend i-teachers enough if you are considering a career in education.
Excellent company and great work culture
Positive and supportive office culture that prides itself on placing the needs of candidates first. With excellent opportunities to progress and work as part of a passionate team.

Definitely would recommend i-teachers to anyone who wants to experience a innovative take on the Education recruitment market.
Amazing company and great place to work!
Friendly, positive environment with a great culture and opportunity for people to grow. All consultants are passionate about what they do and put the candidate first.

Definitely recommend for anyone considering a career in education/recruitment!