Hyundai Motor Company Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,299 reviews
Internship (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire16 October 2018
Positive working environment with great people. Lots of opportunity to progress and grow within your role.
Hyundai are also growing a phenominal rate within the UK so a great time to join the business.
motor trade
dealership staff (Former Employee) –  Greater London17 January 2018
ok to work at..management ok...long hours and only one day off per week..commission not great..could earn more at places of work..people great to work with..
productive
Mechanic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Medway5 January 2018
It is a Productive workplace environment. All the workers know what to do and so does the management. Management is very good at sorting out all the orders that things need to be done.
Great internship
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire2 August 2017
Fantastic internship, the marketing department were amazing and also learnt so much, and given loads of opportunities to progress in my placement year.
Pros
company car scheme
Cons
progression and retention
Fun, Positive
Sales Representative and Branch Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Bangor, Down, UK9 June 2017
My job here was fun as I got to travel around with new launches, great place to work for and they look after their staff. Positve environment would reccomend.
Work on assembly line
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Assembly6 April 2015
Typical day at work was assemble specific parts to the car. I have learnt a lot of different assemblage ,new things and safety in work. My co-workes was friendly. I have never had bad experience with my colleagues. The hardest part of this job was manual labor but i used on it. The most enjoyable part of that job was everthing.
A good company to work for
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, ENG18 December 2014
A good company but am finding it a strain on my family life to travel here aswell as the long hours and weekends!
High Pressure, Korean Management Style
Service & Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Nr London20 January 2013
Each day varies as new challenges come to light. This makes the day more interesting but it does result in priorities required to be constantly changed.
As a result a strong departmental team is need directed by a experienced manager who is able to make on the spot decisions.
However the rewards are high and you do get a great satisfied feeling when each task is completed.