Huntress Employee Reviews

United Kingdom50 reviews
Professionalism
Fantastic place to work with a great life and work balance. Really good training with help at end if needed. Reliable and reachable people. Very professional staff.
Good
Overall good, training was strenuous. The training information was not properly discussed was told to just turn up wearing smart clothes and turned out it was a bit of a walk
Experience
I applied to be a temporary worker for administration roles and got two placements through the agency. The first placement wasworking as a receptionist and the second on was in a hospital doing administration. The staff were friendly and very easy to work with.
Pros
The staff are friendly.
Cons
The temp work was not consistent
Good agency
Good agency, have friendly staff and present you with a good amount of jobs when you are on their radar, but only when you are on their radar need to stay in contact.
Temping positions
Huntress are a great agency, I have done temping work for them in between work placements and go back to them when I need to find another job. Always nice to deal with.
Friendly and kind people
I enjoyed working there, as everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. In addition, the management kept you informed each week of what was going on in the business.
Fun, Supportive Office
Huntress is a wonderful place to work. Great team, great training, great perks, an all round brilliant company. Surrounded by supportive colleagues with years of recruitment experience.
Good
A good place to work, with lots of incentives and ways to increase your income.

Hard work is key in this industry and the support you get here helps with that with lots of good training
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Huntress?
awful agency
Not supportive at all once role was started.
Very unhelpful and provide no job security.

Staff do not respond to queries promptly.

Will not use them again.
Pros
Cons
unhelpful staff, no job security
Not supportive
If there is any problems with the place of employment they never support the employee. Interested in company gain only.
Hounded with calls from the agency when employment commenced, but once employed they are not interested.
5 March 2019
Hi

I’m very sorry you had a poor experience when you tried to raise an employment issue with Huntress recently. We do everything we can to support our candidates with their placements, so it’s disappointing that you didn’t get the assistance you needed. We’re really keen to find out more about what happened so we can learn from your experience and provide a better service in future. If you could please email us at marketing@huntress.co.uk with more details, we’ll be happy to look into this for you.

None supportive agency
Unfavourable to the colleague and supports the descrimation of the hiring company. If you are looking for no support and no real career security, Huntress is the company to go through.
Pros
Cons
No security
5 March 2019

Rubbish agency
No support from the agency what so ever

If there is an issue with employement, huntress will not go out of their way to support the candidate,they continue to do the bare minimum
Pros
Fast employment
Cons
Bad management, rude staff
15 January 2019

It was a temp job
I was not a permanent member of the team so my experience I don't think is typical and would not be fair to imply anything negative.
I worked with other temp workers.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Quite isolated from the rest of the organisatino
20 November 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We will take your comments under advisement.

New Management Needed
Excellent training you cannot fault the previous branch manager or the training team in London. I thoroughly enjoyed working at Huntress until new management came in which dulled the overall buzz in the office
Pros
Great incentives and regular company get togethers in London
A very good agency
A very well run agency with lovely, helpful and efficient staff who have found me a good range of temporary positions over the past 5 years. I have been able to gain new skills and experience.
Pros
Good variety
Cons
Not permanent work
Helpful at finding you a job, but terrible for feedback
I used this company who were happy to find work for me and I managed to get an interview.

The consultant was really helpful at first and a pleasure to speak to during the recruitment process and obtaining an interview for me.

However, after attending the interview which I thought had gone really well I believe I did not get the job. This is fine as I've had many interviews in the past where I did not get the job but after contacting Huntress to enquire about the result of my interview and possible feedback if I did not get the role, the consultant did not want to know and speak to me.

I called on 3 occasions and all 3 times I was told by another member of the team that the consultant was on the other line and would get back to me. They never did.

I therefore assume because they never got back to me and were always on the phone when I called that this was an excuse not to talk to me. Therefore this reflects my rating.
Pros
Really helpful and efficient in finding you possible employment
Cons
Terrible customer after service.
23 July 2018
I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Huntress, I really would like to investigate further to ensure this is actioned, please do contact us on marketing@huntress.co.uk and I will follow up with the necessary people within the business to get this resolved.

Huntress Marketing
Nice people and good job environment
A standard day at work for me would invlolve preparing microfilm on a computer system before moving the microfilm onto another system to pepare it for the next step which was barcoding. Onece it was barcoding a copy would be made and filled into a folder on internet explorer.

I have learned how to created and move folders on internet explorer and also to take more notes when moving to others jobs.

When I finished with this job the next job required a much higher learning curb and I should have taken more notes to compensate for this.

The Poeple their were nice and easy to get on with.
Pros
Nice poepke
Cons
Poor Agency, poor communication, poor wages!
Communication - Nil
Wages - Poor

Security - Poor

Efficiency - Poor

Terrible experience and very unprofessional.

I would NOT recommend this agency to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Lots
19 June 2018

Huntress Marketing
Indeed is easy and helps you find jobs in your area.
I a easy way to apply for job until someone advertises a job and you have to start from scratch filling in all their company information and sometimes is too much having to start uploading cvs all over again and i give up half way through . Surely if they advertise on indeed you should be able to apply through Indeed.
Pros
Easy on Indeed
Cons
Hard if they dont fill in all the information expexting you too fill in their company info..
great way to build skills
overall great company to work for great assignments I am placed in a great way to learn new skills and build confidence within different establishments and roles.
Pros
moving around
Cons
not guaranteed work
22 November 2018
Hi

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Huntress.

Many Thanks

Great work to wk for
Huntress are a greet agency to work for.
The have given me an opportunity to work for various corporate organizations which have enabled me to gain experience in various office positions including office management.

I love the fact that the consultants are accessible and friendly, and the work flow is quite consistent and suites my availability.

I am confident that I will be allocated a permanent position soon.
Pros
frequent work
Cons
transitioning from temporary to permanent positions could be quite challenging.
22 November 2018