They will question staff and use any tactic they can to find out who has whistleblown and then set up a bullying campaign to rid the company of that employee they are very sly.
This company is unable to except the truth and avoids informing the CQC around safeguarding. If you have concerns do not walk away and say nothing, since there will be no changes to improving care for the patients. Report your concerns always??
- What should you wear to an interview at Huntercombe?5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Huntercombe?4 people answered
- What benefits does Huntercombe offer?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Huntercombe?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Huntercombe?3 people answered
- Is Meadow Lodge CAMHS unit closing?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Huntercombe?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Huntercombe? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Why do some professional employees leave his company soon after joining and do not raise their conce…2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Huntercombe?2 people answered