Mangers keep everybody else
Hierarchical, condescending, unsupportive.
The manager had the feel of an old school headmistress who enjoyed scalding staff whenever possible rather than looking at the issues and treating people as human beings.
Managers and doctors hide in their offices and try to have as little involvement as possible in the day to day running of the unit, nurses follow suit and most become lazy and show favouritism.
I would advice you to think about your moral compass, since I have raised concerns to protect the vulnerable people at this place of work and those who are supposed to protect these vulnerable people have let them down and i am seriously considering handing back my nursing registration in protest. Florence nightingale would be ashamed of how managers and nurses have failed the vulnerable people we are untrusted to look after.
- What should you wear to an interview at Huntercombe?5 people answered
- What benefits does Huntercombe offer?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Huntercombe?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Huntercombe?3 people answered
- Is Meadow Lodge CAMHS unit closing?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Huntercombe?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Huntercombe? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Why does this company not support whisleblowers?2 people answered
- Why do some professional employees leave his company soon after joining and do not raise their conce…2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Huntercombe?2 people answered