Sometimes no interview at all. If your face fits and you have no moral compass you are hired. No more secretes??
Fair...It was a fair process in all honesty.
Interviewed by two people, who ever was available to do it. Should have known from the beginning it was not a professional place.
- What should you wear to an interview at Huntercombe?5 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Huntercombe?4 people answered
- What benefits does Huntercombe offer?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Huntercombe?3 people answered
- Is Meadow Lodge CAMHS unit closing?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Huntercombe?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Huntercombe? How many days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Why does this company not support whisleblowers?2 people answered
- Why do some professional employees leave his company soon after joining and do not raise their conce…2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Huntercombe?2 people answered