I had a maths and a spelling test which was nothing to worry about. Very basic questions that require common sense.
Spelling and maths test. Also a mock phone assessment.
Read about the company and the services they provide. Make sure you are prepared to do a 2 weeks training course Monday to Friday (paid of course).
DO NOT GO TO IT. Seriously do yourself a favour and don't go
- What should you wear to an interview at Herts Urgent Care?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at HUC?3 people answered
- There seems to be high staff turn over at Herts urgent care welwyn. How is to work as a staff nurse?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of HUC?One person answered
- Are the shift times set in stone or can you select the hours your able to work. Specifically evening…One person answered
- How does someone get hired at HUC? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- Where in Peterborough exactly would the shifts be held ?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at HUC?One person answered
- What is the pay schedule i.e is it weekly monthly, certain dates etc?
- How is it working at Herts urgent care welwyn as a clinical advisor