HRGO Recruitment
Coronavirus update

HRGO Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom263 reviews
Decent Place to WOrk
Overall my experience with HRGO was fairly positive, however you do not always get the support that you require and Management have (what they think are) covert lists of people and Branches that they are planning on getting rid of. This does not help with cohesion and morale.
Super team
A very nice, friendly and helpful team with a great manager. They have a big range of jobs, all you have to do is to register with them and you get a job.
Management very poor
If they had any work and work was short Management would not share it out Management would see it fit to lie to staff I found this very stressful I got sent to a care home at the end I was told did you no your agency has gone bust I phoned the they lied to meoffice
Stay clear of this Cowboy agency
A very brief insight into what to expect when working for HRGO. The company, like many other agencies lick the clients boots and treat the candidate like a dog. They tell you when you will be paid and........yep, you won’t get paid. You will receive an email saying the client has said they no longer require you at the site you have been working. Advertise job as working 4 on and 4 off and after 6 days you want a day off, that’s the end of your work. I found my experience working for HRGO a very unpleasant one and would not recommend to anyone.
Worst agency in Glasgow for hospitality
I registered with them so that I can work at a temporary hospital, it's been 2 weeks since my registration and no answer to any of my emails and texts.
Do Not Use
Very poor experience. No telephone interaction whatsoever this included me being offered the role. Did not respond to genuine questions regards pay, hours, timesheets.
Was asked to start job without being give rate of pay, started still no rate of pay known. My experience was no care whatsoever for candidate and I mean none. Snappy responses shame on NHS using this agency to recruit temp staff,
Dangerous workplace
This company is a disgrace. They are currently recruiting advisors for the pandemic and UC helplines and will take on anyone who can walk. Most of the hrgo management staff should be equipped with red noses and you can only hope it is they and their relatives who suffer as a result of the lack o f professionalism they display. Give a wide berth and assume that they will contract a disease as a result of the lack of precaution observed. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the %%%% out of there. They have people working in situations which do not meet the current guidelines. I am currently composing an e-mail to send to any reputable news source as these people have no business in safeguarding the public. By the way if Justine Jones wants to contact me she can do so and I will be happy to explain to her why no decent person would go near this travesty. Tell her I requested my p45 today off Laura in Ellesmere Port. She may be able to work out who I am. If not ring the Job Centre ,The Liverpool Echo etc
Threatening workers constantly through intimidation
This company will often send out texts threatening workers even during the corona virus that if they are unable to work on certain days they will never again be contacted by their company again for work.

This company has horrible communication and to everything to avoid giving proper information such as documentation e.g payslips.

They often call about working overtime and make it look as if you're bad worker for not doing the extra days and threaten your job security with comments like "that's a shame we'll let the supervisor no you didn't feel like turning up to work".

Disgusting practices, discriminatory against foreign individuals, intimidate threaten & to some degree very useless as an agency as they often don't know what they're doing, fail to set up meetings, fail to give any required information such as an address. All round just awful, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Pros
You're allowed a lunch break
Cons
intimidation, threaten job security, discrimination, poor pay, sexist & racist.
Simple agency work
it was simple agency work, you rarely met anyone form HRGO, mostly dealing with the place you are working. very little of note, good if English isn't your first language
productive
Good company to work for but not much work on at the moment. Staff are always friendly. Location is easy to get to. Am glad to do temporary work in order to gain wider work experience.
Pros
friendly people to work with
Cons
only the odd day's work available
26 February 2020
Thank you for your review, that's great to hear. If you would like to speak to one of our consultants about work available in your local area, you can call our branch in Dartford on 01322 277555.

Soul destroying
This agency only cares about money and not the health and wellbeing of the actual staff that make them the money that put them in there fancy cars and great lifestyles, if I worked for this agency as a recruiter I would be ashamed to put people in a place like the contact company to be exploited , bullied and mentally abused
4 February 2020
I'm really sorry to hear about your bad experience. Can you please call the HR GO Liverpool branch on 0151 347 1110 and ask to speak to Justine. Justine would like to hear from you to find out more information so she can help.

Excellent
Brilliant company to work for, very professional and are happy to help when in need. When I was interviewed it was an easy process and quickly got back to me.
4 February 2020
That's great to hear, thank you for your great review. We really appreciate your feedback.

HR GO Recruitment
Told me i was getting paid 13.00 per hr but inly paid me 11 pound the week after paid me 10.50 per hr thsn when I asked them why they didnt say anythi
I would work for hrgo recruitment ever again they rob you out of your money what you work for and when you ring them they are very nasty worst job agency I have ever worked for
17 December 2019
I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. Please can you email us with some more information to info@hrgo.co.uk and we will look into this issue for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nice team, varied work
Really lovely team of agents, lots of varied work available, despite moving away I have stayed on the books because when I visit they're even happy to find me random shifts! I highly recommend signing up.
17 December 2019
That's great to hear. Thank you for the review and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Fast paced.
One downside is the zero hours contract. You're never quite sure if you're working from one day to the next, although this is not entirely the fault of HRGO but more a problem with the company that uses the agency's workforce.
worst place i’ve ever worked
couldn’t advise people to stay away from this company more, worst place i’ve ever worked, safety is terrible security gates always broken lanyards that are never checked. management is terrible. they decide to only pay you when they feel like never on time, got told i was only getting 2 days pay out of 5 for being of sick one day? canteen food is vile and barely even open & higher staff think they are better than everyone
Couldnt be happier
For agency I work I couldn't ask for more always polite friendly staff talk to whenever you need them and work there when you want to work and training provided.
Fine whilst employed by them
Not been in contact regarding jobs since finishing with Veolia which I find unprofessional and very disappointing. I feel that now I no longer work for Veolia and bringing them in money I have now been overlooked
Steady money, prompt payment, helpful staff
I needed a job because my hours dropped at the company i was with, I asked HR GO Liverpool for a work placement, within 2 weeks I gained employment in my home town. The company i now work in have been great, they make truck parts and my HR GO Consultant has been very helpful and answered my many queries. I rate HR GO Liverpool Branch 5 Star because without them I would be struggling to find a job that suits me in my local area.
It is a Recruitment Agency.
As it is a recruitment, I cannot possibly give a comment.
The agency is located in Bishop Stortford. I went there to register with them, but my only contact with them was via email or phone .
The quite demanding job
I worked on behalf of HR GO for Mayr-Melnhof Packaging. Good place to work if you are well motivated. Most of the time, I had one assignment, which was to check quality of cardboard baskets and place them in a large box on a pallet. As for coworkers, they were fine. I think I improved my flexibility by working there. The last thing I want to mention is that this company offers overtime work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HRGO Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9