HRGO Recruitment Employee Reviews

fun workplaces
Do I Sorin (Former Employee) –  London8 January 2018
good agency to work for lot of different job too match your skills or learn skill a much loved and friend agency to work for good rates of pay and good chances of full or part time work
Dig a hole & bury yourself.
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and Wear28 December 2017
Not sure about other areas of the country but the Sunderland branch of this company is trash!!
They tell you that you’ll get paid a certain wage but when you get your payslip it’s a lot less than you first got quoted on accepting the position.When you accumulate holidays you never get the holidays,you might work 5-weeks & get told you have 1 day available.They invent fictitious conversations between themselves & employers when you have a problem,just to shut you up!!
Basically the employers treat you like scum and so do the branch staff,so 2/5 stars from me.
Pros
Give me a week to think of any.
Cons
From the moment you sign up!!
Awful business!!! Like going back to the 80's
Management (Former Employee) –  West Midlands20 November 2017
Not a great place to work, no support will be offered nor will they give you time to build the business! Forcing all their temporary workers onto shield umbrella models is not the way to do business, something should be done about their ethics. People should be given a choice.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
Too many to list
Laughably Bad. Avoid.
Prospective employee (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire1 November 2017
Laughably Bad

1) They advertise jobs that don't exist.
2) Make you register with them and you hear nothing back.
3) When you do eventually hear about your application they conveniently have selective memory syndrome regarding what was offered or not as the case may be.
4) Only for the desperate.
Pros
Worst agency to work for...
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Suffolk14 October 2017
I've been offered a parcel sorter nights position - after driving 25 miles to get to work, nobody there knew I was coming so I got sent home. Contacted ageny and been told that manager will get back to me - instead he chose to ignore my emails and phone calls!

Don't make a mistake working for them.
Agency working - temp contract
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Thanet District, Kent20 September 2017
Flexible working, would suit someone who would like to work shifts and seasonal. Easy to contact the office staff who are supportive and friendly. All outdoors.
gave me lots of work
Agency worker (Former Employee) –  Dartford, Kent19 September 2017
i had alot of work from them until i couldnt make it to one shift i worked for them contiously for about 2-3 months without not being offered work then it just all stopped
happy workplace
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  South Shields17 September 2017
haven't worked here for very long but I have to say its one of the best places I have done, all of the staff are very friendly and my work colleges are too, everyone has made me feel really welcome which makes me happy because it makes me look forward to going to my work everyday knowing its a happy a friendly place to work in
Pros
easy to get too
Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (360) (Former Employee) –  Northampton13 September 2017
The job itself wasn't amazing.

I got brought in to be a trainee consultant but then got thrown into the deep end and got treated very unfair without any training to look after a business in the correct way.

I was only covering mat leave but I wouldn't work under HRGO recruitment,
Pros
Cons
Short / Long hours
Professional and helpful
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Crawley, West Sussex10 August 2017
I have worked as a temp for HRGO for 10 Months, whilst looking for full time permanent work.
Staff have been helpful, good communication, no problems with processing my time sheets or weekly pay. I have sickness and holiday benefits.
I would prefer to have more hours of work from the agency with better pay rate, which dose vary from week to week.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not enough work, minimum wage
My opinion
HGV Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Peterborough10 August 2017
I have worked for HR GO Peterborough for 3 years now and still working great team great work wonderful people keep the great work. I will recommend to all drivers to come here to work
poor poor poor
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Dudley, West Midlands26 July 2017
Never checked to see if I was ok, if there were any problems.
communication atrocious. never replied to my emails with regards to booking annual leave and they were inept at sorting my tax code out, I was paying emergency tax for 20 weeks and they only bothered to change my tax code after I gave notice to quit. Poor reputation with other employees too
Pros
Cons
awful, poor communication
Do not work for this company!!!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire10 July 2017
I told them from the start I was self employed to which they said wouldn't be a problem only for it to turn into be a massive problem!
They kept promising that money would be in my account only for it not to be & ended up forcing me to go paye then told me they can only pay 60% of my 1st wks wages which basically mean nxt to naff all!
All the time my bills are going out & putting me over drawn leaving me no money for food!
Do yourselves a massive favor and don't even entertain working for these morons!!!
not happy
refuse loader (Current Employee) –  Ramsgate30 June 2017
I'm not happy with them when work has been available ive had no txt or call asking me to work but then I found out they took on a further 6 members of staff
Pros
holidays
Cons
its 0 contract so dont pay compassionate leave
Typical industrial agency
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Mnasfield29 June 2017
This was a very unusual culture with the typical demands associated with Industrial recruitment.

The company downsized not long after me joining ,forcing the closure of my local office
Pros
Likeable business sector
Cons
long hours, excessive out of hours cover
Very poor
Unemployed (Former Employee) –  Didcot, Oxfordshire24 June 2017
I was on an interview and after I was supposed to attend a second one in 4 days. I didn't received any feedback at all from them, I had to call a couple of times until I've realised that they don't want to bother giving a feedback. One month has passed and still nothing. Very poor experience, no communication at all and a lack of professionalism. I don't recommend them.
Don't work for hrgo
Carpenter/Joiner (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire21 June 2017
Will tell you anything to get you on job then rip you off don't waste your time with them!!!!!
I put the Stars rating had to wouldn't let me give none
Ok place to work
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Rugeley, Staffordshire22 May 2017
As a cleaner for HRGO I am responsible for cleaning the offices, toilets and other staff communal areas. I clean all areas to a high standard and follow the correct COSH and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
productive place to work
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ashford5 May 2017
HRGO was a lovely place to work, very friendly and family orientated although we had to meet deadlines the pressure was never too much to bear. I would go back there to work again and would recommend it as a good place to be.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Great company to work for. Just not enough hours to suit me.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester27 April 2017
Worked for hrgo for a year. Found the staff very helpful and encouraging. Always there to give a hand when needed. Any problems with my payments wer quickly sorted. Would recommend to anyone lookin for short or long term jobs.
Pros
Always on hand to give advice
Cons
Not enough hours