HRC Recruitment Employee Reviews

Good Place to Work
Candidate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow City, Glasgow16 January 2019
Great place to work, only on temporary contract. Been made to feel very welcome. great City Centre location and very friendly and approachable staff.

Would happily work here again or stay if a more permanent roe became available.
Pros
Great Location and People
A stand out agency
Counterbalance Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow22 November 2018
Quite possibly the best agency I've worked with. Very attentive, and stick to their word unlike others. Time promised in work is fulfilled and then some.
Pros
Working full & constant weeks
Cons
Nothing worth noting
Great working environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow18 April 2017
Working at HR Consultancy is about confidence building, career progression and encouragement of ideas.

Everyone is treated like an adult, with full lunch hours and bank holidays. It's a good working environment where you can do good work and learn from some great colleagues.

Management is very balanced - definitely something to aspire to. There seems to be a clear career path for each individual.

As an employee, you are encouraged to contribute ideas (be it for the workplace, nights out or the website blog) and these are actually listened to.

It's a nice office, right in the middle of Glasgow city centre. Oh, and there is the offer of a cheeky beer on a Friday afternoon.
Pros
Nice colleagues, good working hours, treated with respect
Cons
None that I can see
Hardworking - Likable and dedicated staff
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow13 April 2017
Recruitment businesses get a hard time of it but I enjoyed my time at HR Consultancy and would recommend them as an employer or client. They have a good management team made up mainly of staff that have progressed from Trainee level and they care about their employees. The work-life balance in recruitment is always difficult and while there is pressure, it never becomes too much. They invest in Training which is done through internal and external courses and they are supportive if you want to progress and develop. I left on good terms to pursue a role away from recruitment.
Pros
training, structure, support, coaching from experienced staff
Present Employee
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow12 April 2017
I have been working at this company for a number of years now. I work from 9 to 530 but I have flexibility with this. I also have great benefits which include holiday buy back and gym membership.
My manager could not be better and as far as I am aware my colleagues are happy with theirs. They have all been here a long time and know their stuff!
The culture is work hard and play hard and I have always found it a really bright, friendly, buzzing environment.
Every day is different and I get to meet lots of interesting people.
I really enjoy my job and love working here.
An excellent place to work
Graduate Marketing Assistant - Part-time (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, SCT24 May 2014
A typical day at work involves a high degree of adaptability and learning, from understanding how SEO and Boolean search can be applied in recruitment to designing adverts and bringing them to print.

I have learned about recruitment, sales, communication, business to business relationships, market analysis, design, branding.

The management is absolutely brilliant, they are approachable and helpful.

My co-workers are brilliant, the atmosphere at work is fantastic.

The hardest part of work has to be coming up with innovative elements to give the business an edge over competitors, but at the same time it is also very enjoyable.
Good experience
Packer (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, SCT30 April 2014
Worked on as and when required basis, therefore on constant stand by. Could not make any plans as I can be asked to come to work.
Pros
Cons
as and when required work