Housing Units Employee Review

View all Housing Units reviews

great place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester11 July 2017
Housing units is a great place to work, I have worked here for over 7 years and have progressed through the company from part time café assistant, to now being a manager of a large department.

The company is family run and this shows in their attitude towards staff, they look after us well and we are rewarded well for our hard work and commitment to the company.
The staff here are very much like a family, everyone is lovely to get along with and extremely helpful to each other, which makes for a pleasant working environment.

Staff have lots of perks holiday homes to rent for free, both in the UK and abroad, VIP tickets to gigs and football matches, staff night's out paid for by the company and a Gala Christmas party to name just a few.

Overall I would rate Housing Units highly as a place to work, I feel valued for the work I do, I have the tools to enable me to do a great job, I have a fantastic support network here within the management team, who could ask for more !!
Pros
great staff benfits

Other Housing Units Employee Reviews

Good
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 October 2019
Found it to quiet
Prefer busy environment
Needed more challenge
Better rate of pay
Good company
I’m not sure what else to add
In order to move on from this question
Productive and Demanding
Assistant Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Failsworth, Greater Manchester1 September 2019
The job entails you to work to tight deadlines and often quite competitive sales targets. The management are lovely and it is a great place to work. Limited internal progression opportunities though.