Home Living Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
2.7Job Security & Advancement
Assisted Living
C.N.A (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI19 April 2013
Assisted clients with activities of daily living and promoted independence to those were able and who were willing.
Productive, organized, friendly, welcoming
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2012
A typical day at work would be to watch over costumers, help them with their needs, tidy and organize areas of the store, and help give costumers a more positive look on the store. We would do little things to show costumers we appreciate them taking the time to give the store some attention like by bagging their purchased items for them, and also by collecting heavy bags at the front entrance when costumers walked in so that them wouldn't have to drag them around while they browse the store.

What I learned was great costumer service skills, how to approach and work with others, how to work as a team, and how to build up a business and help it grow.

The hardest part of the job was trying to work with costumers that were uncooperative.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with such friendly, and positive people. The staff and management was always respectful of one another, always understanding, and so welcoming. I always felt like I was part of one big family.
Pros
grealty balanced hours for me to also focus on school work, well trainning.
Cons
no cons, from my over all work experience this job was my happiest.