Home Bargains Employee Review

View all Home Bargains reviews

Productive place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harwich, Essex30 November 2017
Being apart of home bargains for a small amount of time has been able to have an impact on me and has helped me gain more confidence as I’m not a very confident when it comes to meeting new people. But I’m a polite member of staff when it comes to customers! And it has also helped me learn what working in a local store is really about.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Home Bargains Employee Reviews

Home Bargain
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool21 January 2018
The members of staff are great, you get along with everyone and they make work more fun. The job itself isn't bad however one of the Home Bargain in Liverpool is awful, the way you get treated is an absolute joke, the managers are meant to lead by example but they don't even know their job. Would never work in the same store again and probably for the company.
Cons
Managers, breaks, hours.
Floor assistant
Shop floor assistant (Former Employee) –  Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire21 January 2018
I worked for home bargins before my current job and they are a good company to work for only thing was not enough hours, duties include filling shelfs till operating keeping store clean and tidy
Pros
10% discount
Cons
Not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8