Holmes Care Group Employee Review
It is fun to work there
Not a great company to work for. You work so hard and are not supported properly. There training is poor and all online. They promised for years NVQ’s but never done anything about getting them. They are now shutting our home and we have been left with no jobs. That’s how much they think of us and the poor people who live in there.
I worked as a care assistant in Brentwood and I found the company to be very welcoming. Throughout my time with Holmes i felt as though as I was supported and made to feel as though I was really making a difference.
Supportive management, fair pay rates.
I have worked for the company for 4 years. Had good opportunities for learning. Have built great relationships with residents and staff alike. No two days are the same. Manager very caring to residents, staff and relatives.
Feel like part of something wonderful
Difficult to disconnect emotions when residents pass away.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holmes Care Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 33 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Holmes Care Group
- How are the working hours at Holmes Care Group?2 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Holmes Care Group?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Holmes Care?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Holmes Care Group?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Holmes Care Group each day?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Holmes Care Group?One person answered
- How old do you need to be to work at this company?
See all questions and answers
Holmes Care Group Reviews by Location