Holmes Care Group Employee Review

View all Holmes Care Group reviews

Pros and cons
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City14 February 2019
Salary is ok (although I think for the amount of work you are required it could be a little more) and you can be sure you'll be receiving your money at the end of the month. The residents are usually lovely and you end up loving them in no time.
However, the management is just hilarious, I've never been given the handling training (which is usually given during your first shifts), staff (apart from very few individuals) doesn't know what team-working means and they stab at each other's back. Bank contract, but since the management is very disorganised sometimes you're actually useful but a lot of times you are not, to the extent that there's no point in you being there. At Xmas time everyone was asked for a present, I didn't even know they were giving them.
All in all it's an ok place to work, if you don't mind a disorganised management and very little interaction with work mates.
Pros
salary, flexibility
Cons
no team building, no organisation

Other Holmes Care Group Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Recruitment Lead (Current Employee) –  Upminster, Greater London7 October 2019
Holmes Care Group are a company who truly values their staff and residents and always provide you excellent training and continuous support throughout your career.

It's a great place to work with very knowledgeable management, friendly colleagues and an enjoyable work environment. Since starting at Holmes Care Group I have been given some amazing opportunities and made some lifelong friends!

Truly a great place to work, no matter where you are in your career.
Good job
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Renfrew30 August 2019
Only work here 1 day a week as a maintenance man ... and enjoyed my time here pay slightly on the low side for the type of work (got offered more elsewhere)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Holmes Care Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Holmes Care Group Reviews by Location