Holmes Care Group Employee Reviews for Care Assistant in Aberdeen

3.8Job Security & Advancement
Awful care home!!
Care assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City17 March 2019
Nothing but a horrible care home to work for,
too many chiefs not enough Indians,
you’re made to feel like your not welcome, treated like a piece of cr*p. Too much bullies in the place,
The residents suffered because the staff would be too interested in there personal life and social media at work and telling the other members of staff about there personal life’s.
No support atall from management it was a loosing battle in the place!!
Staff nurses didn’t care about what carers had to say about the residents when there was a problem, it would be left for another member of staff to look at..
Also on occasions you’d see members of staff sitting in rooms on there phones while residents were in bed sleeping.

Definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to work in the care home!
Pros
Residents
Cons
Awful place!
Great residents and great staff!
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City21 August 2017
During my time at Grandholm, i had many laughs with residents and staff.
Management were really good with my shift work and it was unfortunate that i had to leave due to personal circumstances, which management tried to help me through they were supportive of me and my choices. They believed in me and thought i had potential to do good things.
As many places it has its challenges between staff and whats to be done but each staff member has the residents best interests in mind the whole time.
The best part of the job is growing bonds with the residents, staff and management and it becomes your second family and just like and family its full of stress, tears but most importantly it's full of love,