Hollyfield Personnel

Hollyfield Personnel Employee Reviews

Registered for nothing
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lichfield, Staffordshire27 September 2018
They have no jobs locally

Waste of time registering seems to be the norm nowadays.

Waste of journey and jobs that are advertised you apply for them and get no come back and here nothing.
Pros
Cons
No jobs
Great agency
MOVING LIGHTS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Longbridge, West Midlands14 September 2018
this was a very good attentive agency, always made sure work was going well and answered any and all questions I had. the wage was not the greatest but I suppose they only pay as much as the company hiring is willing to pay.
Love it
Hollyfield is always a joy to work at. All staff are very welcoming and helpful when i am unsure of something. Its a fun working environment with a rewarding job to carry out. Its a very social working environment. I love working here and will remain friends with my colleagues for a long time. I am also lucky enough in this job to have a caring, easily accessible and approachable boss. I never feel shy or out of place within work, its great.