Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Employee Review

Good expirience

19 April 2020
I like work for Holiday Inn but i must change job because been small many for hard job . This job been hard and good, 30 hours per week been no enough for me
16 June 2020
nice friendly atmosphere good team working spend most my time just washing dishes and brushing floors and doing general cleaning .good staff morals as tips were always shared among all member of staff even if you did not work front of house dealing with customers . Th hardest part of the role was working long continuous shift in one block .
Pros
free meals
Cons
long shifts
15 April 2020
Same role
The work was standard hours per week over a rotating shift system. The worse was to work Friday night and had to attend at 07:00 for a fully packed day until four with a full breakfast and lunch plus delivery to stores. Often only having two hours sleep and not going home leaving night duty shutdown at 03:00 after heavy Friday party night for eighteen months until taken into debt over car servicing. Had to wait some months before company pension given and was checked over by Chairman and CEO flown in from world duties plus what looked like the President of the USA under audit.
17 March 2019
Great job! Very good standards, Very good management. I learnt a lot more about how to make customers smile. Enjoyed every second of my employment. My best reward was the positive feedback from our guests!