Hogarth Worldwide Employee Reviews

Good people, culture could be better
Producer (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London3 September 2018
I work with really great, hard working people. I feel that advertising still has a long way to go with managing their employees and focusing on their growth. There is still a culture of over working and not enough of a work life balance.
Experience within the company and value and treatment by management depends highly on position
Tech (Current Employee) –  London27 May 2017
Hogarth can be a great place to work, however this highly depends on one's position and team. Being a junior position, management does not treat one fairly and it feels like having to constantly assert and explain your own employment to the company. Management's default position is that you don't do much and they aren't willing to listen.
A great place to work with great people
Finance Assistant/Accounts Payable/Receivable (Current Employee) –  London, West End17 February 2015
A typical day a work; the processing of invoices, weekly payment runs, posting incoming cash receipts, managing accounts, dealing with queries and any other ad-hoc duties.

A have learned a lot in the past 20 months. I have learned that I am a motivated hard worker who always has to make sure that targets are completed and deadlines have been met.

The people I work with make the company what it is - a fun, young and stylish place to work. if you like a challenge, this is the place to be!

The hardest part of the job is that we are currently understaffed. We have to make sure all work is prioritised and juggled to make sure everything is completed before month end.
Pros
a fun hard-working, result driven environment
Cons
hour can be long - typically at month end