Hinduja Global Solutions
Coronavirus update
Information from Hinduja Global Solutions:

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom165 reviews
Staff is very friendly that you work alongside, however it is a stressful job and you don't always attain the level of support you would need from management.
Pros
Free internet
Cons
Stress
26 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com
No training whilst working and they get rid of staff easily. Also they ESCORT you out infront of other staff which is very intimidating and humiliating. Currently experienced this.

Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Not managed well. Requesting time off or holidays takes forever to get fed back to you.
Worked for 5 years. Role ruined by underqualified clueless senior managers promoted out of their depths. Corner cutting and low standards consistently shown across the company.
Pros
Friends
Cons
Work, professional standards, ability to work in a supportive environment
12 October 2020
Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com.
Managers are bullies and favour the staff that they are currently sleeping with while treating everyone else like dirt. Rubbish wage and absolutely no incentives, just have more work piled on you if you're good at your job. Avoid this place like the plague.
31 July 2020
Never enough agents available or on shift to handle the high amount of calls coming through. For agents that mean that calls queue up to the point where there are more queued calls than agents. Shifts are incredibly biased to favour some agents more than others. Remuneration is worthless, pay is appalling given the amount of abuse the agents have to take on a daily basis. Minimum wage for a role that requires you to work at an exhaustive rate for long hours with tiny breaks.
Pros
Lower management very understanding and always making sure everything is going fine.
Cons
Poor wage, shifts are biased no fluid communication between upper and lower management.
8 July 2020
Working with hgs is very good due to some personal issue I have resigned the job but I missed my friends and management a lot every one are so helpful in the office and close to my heart.
20 June 2020
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)
The management that run the campaign are the worst management I have ever worked with. The training is abysmal and does not prepare you for the job role in any shape or form, however the training team do their best to help new employees. The job itself is easy once you get the hang of it but the politics and clicks of the colleagues and management ruin the atmosphere. The staff are constantly being told they are not good enough and that call stats are more important than human rights because they are so afraid of losing money.
5 June 2020
Like being at school if you dont dress right your sent home to change or fired on spot if you dont meet targets your job is terminated if you get stressed out or are ill they dont care they use it against you especially within your 3 month trial they will let alot of people go during this time for absolutly anything i wasnt fired i left could not handle the place or the people im not a child so wont be treated like one
5 June 2020
training was good enjoyed the customer service but there was a bit of a pushy sales part to the job that i was not originally aware of and my manager was a bit annoying
Pros
decent pay for the customer service part of the job
Cons
not clear during trainig about the sales part
29 April 2020
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best :)
only work here if you are desperate.
You are not valued and they do not care about your well being or your health/mental health.

This company will suck the life out of you till you bleed dry this is only way i can describe this company.

As for management what management they just sit there and do nothing most of the time and some of the managers dont have any knowledge to provide you an answer to a question you asked no support not a care in the world from them.

I have nothing positive to say about this company i just hope you dont make the same mistake as i did and apply for a job it will be the worst mistake ever trust me and my review.
22 April 2020

daily client contact

team meetings

technical experience-knowing the product
25 March 2020
In this role I have learnt a lot on how to deal with customers politely especially when the customers are not happy the companies services and I also learnt that I should always come up with an alternate solution if I don’t have a solution to their problem
10 March 2020
Management very unprofessional. No regard for staff moral. training amateurish. Staff often left to cope on their own with management going home early. Learning and development a joke
Pros
Cons
Bad management
2 March 2020
A typical day working at HGS is this: You sit down, turn your machines on and get to work like a good little robot. Management can be nice, but most of them weren't. Got told multiple times that the workers can easily be fired because they were overstaffed as they keep hiring and hiring. Pay is every 2 weeks - as long as payroll didn't mess up and leave you with no money and the blame put on you instead of them. Overall, decent if you desperately need money, but not great to stay long.
10 February 2020
Awful company to work for. Long hours with heavy call waiting times. Shift work which can vary week. They won’t adhere to your needs by the way. They’ll only be flexi if you are mates with managers!! Unorganised, unhelpful, awful awful management.

Want you to work like dogs, achieve your targets.. How can we do this when we get no feedback when all meetings, buzz sessions are cancelled?

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
28 January 2020
productive and fast paced. I learned all i knew about call centres here and it made me want to continue working in the office environment.
Management was tough as i didn't agree with the way they ran the place
23 January 2020
HGS is the worst place to work for, management are confused and incompetent. i advise all STAY AWAY!! they dont pay well for the work you do and pay normally is wrong
23 January 2020
The general feel of the place is all wrong and the service cannot be maintained.

General support and training is not up to scratch.

Just not for me!
20 January 2020
Avoid at all costs. For the sake of your mind. Very bad company with rude staff and lack of resources and good people.
Nothing works. Outsourcing. It says all.
20 January 2020
To much politics everyone is treated different. Dont be fooled what they say when going for the job. Overall just not the place to be! Managers dont care they just for themselves.
20 January 2020
Love working at HGS, love the culture, trust and respect Woking environment, great team work, very professional, well established infrastructure, constant changing and constant learning.
13 January 2020