Hilton

Hilton Employee Reviews

United Kingdom1,211 reviews
Found 1,211 reviews matching the search
Perfect envirroment
Challenging job,great place to work.Feel like everybody helps you to adjust.There is potential to be promoted with hard work.Clients are pleasant.Its a great company,sensitive with environment conscience.The moto make it right is a must so if you are this kind of philosophy person you belong there..
University
Hilton is a great place to start with hospitality industry. It is a university and many opportunities for training and development.
Higher standard of guests services
front of house
very good customer service and good staff to work with and good offers for business people and they have executive lounge for people to use. and also they are good hotel to work for.
Productive place to work
Great brand to be part of. Opportunity to learn and development is second to none.
Miejsce pracy w którym panuje dobra atmosfera
Każdy dzień był w jakiś sposób stresujący. Mimo tego lubiłam tą pracę bo wiedziałam, że się do tego nadaję. Uważam, że praca w Hiltonie daje dużo możliwości nawet jeżeli się już tam nie pracuje. Kierownicy byli dla mnie bardzo pomocni i wyrozumiali. W hotelu cały czas było mnóstwo ludzi, przez to nie raz coś szło nie tak jak chcieliśmy i przez to nie raz były komplikacje. Uważam, że nie ma najtrudniejszej rzeczy do zrobienia. Wszystko dało się zrobić i nic nie sprawiało większego wysiłku.
Great place to start
A great company to work for, always busy and the high standards to be maintained. The company also helps you to progress in your career. It was like having a second home and a second family.
High Pressure work place
When you first join the company they value you a lot, but once they get use to your services they dont treat you very well. The managers have favourites and only praise their favourite members of staff and leave out everyone else.
Not enough money
It is a serious company.
But I am really sorry that there are not enough money to survive in London.

It’s almost a Minimum wage.

Sometimes the Managers are exaggerated.
Hated it
Ridiculous working hours, Treated terribly ,Really bad pay, Food is disgusting they tell you they feed you and it’s just horrendous, didn’t sleep or eat properly for 4 days then I quit.
Pros
No pros
fun workplace
work in the Hilton was very good and I had enjoy nice time there , my colague was very friendly and my manager was a best one .
I wish to come back it was very goog experience.
Terrible
My experience working there was so bad that I wouldn't even step foot inside the building! Terrible everything, from management to lack of staff, training etc
House keeper
I loved working at Hilton..good team members I only left because I had a mini stroke .they held my job open for me for ages but wasn't fair on them I would go back again if I ever had the chance..every day was different which made it good fun working there
hard work and stressful
Working for Hilton is the same as most hotel groups, lots of hardwork, lots of unpaid overtime, never enough staff because pay and conditions are so poor no life outside working because you can never plan anything because you never really know what next week will bring.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
long hours unpaid, no social life, lots of targets to meet.
Large company
Large array of benefits, multi-cultural work environment, lots of training available, plenty of opportunities to go and work in any other part of the world, opportunities cross-department.
Great working environment
All staff there are welcoming and kind, they will make sure that you understand your role and if stuck will always offer advice/guidance. It is easy to balance with education or other work as well as maintaining a social life. The management there guarantee that any requests are well adhered to and that everyone is equal.
Hilton grosvenor
Had an amazing time working for Hilton was always kept busy which I like in a job as I hate to be bored having nothing to do, Staff benefits are also great like cheap hotel rooms and other things
Excellent
Excellent customer service.
Excellent food menu.

Rooms neat and clean.

Health and wellness services.

Bars serving all drinks of vivid in taste and delight.

Offers lots of facilities for Conferences and Boutiques every day, offering varied choices for Food and Beverages, boast of offering capacity for 1000.
its okay
Its okay there is not much I can really say. nice to have a job when you are younger for the weekend. easy money and easy tips. management were nice and everyone friendly.
A great place to work
I enjoyed working at the hilton and do hope to return. Everyone was friendly and helpful. It is a very busy hotel. Meeting, greeting and helping guests were main tasks
Pros
Free meals
Huge bullying issue
managemnet at times have poor people skills, lots of the workforce are lazy and willing to only do the minimum amount of work for the 16 hours they work each week, to enable them to keep their benefits, managment just let this go time and time again
No accountability
I was working in room service which was a tiny room at the back of the kitchen with no ventilation. The small room was extremely hot especially with the hot cupboards for the dish covers. I repeatedly asked for a fan and didnt get one. I passed out due to the heat and smacked my head on the metal counter in there. I suffered a severe concussion and cut my head and was off work for a month. They then denied responsibility and refused to compensate me for my severe concussion.