Hft’s funding comes from fees paid to our charity by the local authorities who commission our services through a package of care - the pay we offer is a reflection of these fees. Rates of pay are reviewed against local markets and some working hours attract additional payments.
Hft staff are entitled to other benefits too as part of their overall package. These include our staff pension, life assurance, access to an industry-leading training programme that supports the development of those staff in operations who wish to progress their careers with Hft, funding of formal qualifications such as NVQ level 2 and 3, a range of family-friendly policies, and more. Additional information about our benefits package can be found on our website.
21 September 2018
No. No pay for a lot of work
No pay rise in the last 5 - 10 years
No, in fact, wages have effectively cut.
NO. No pay rise for several years and no sign of one.
No and difficult to move uo even if you id or became a hub leader the wage was still less than 19,00
No pay rises that I know of.
- What should you wear to an interview at Hft?6 people answered
- Does Hft Limited require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Hft Li…Answered by Hft
- What is the Hft employee discount?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Hft?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Hft? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Hft?4 people answered
- Does Hft allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Hft?3 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Hft? How many days do you get per year?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Hft?2 people answered