HFH Healthcare

HFH Healthcare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom22 reviews
So so
At the beginning was ok but now they do not have many clients And lately I was felt like used . Company care about you just to fill the gaps for clients need but I never felt secure in this company.
An excellent place to work
I really enjoyed my stay at this company. One of the best of mine so far. Their diversity and inclusivity is absolutely brilliant. Everyone is celebrated and made to feel like they are part and parcel of the organisation.
It was very good experience working with them
They should have clients all over the UK. Really wanted to work with them again but they don't have any package within my area. It was well supported company.
Manager of Central Resource Team
The company are extremely supportive and have undergone a lot of changes over the last 6-12 months. The direction this company is going is exciting and has a lot of positive aspects being disseminated down through management all the way to our carers who are our heroes of this company.
Exploiters
HFH healthcare found me online and invited for interview. After that I have been accepted and I resigned from my previous company. From the beginning nothing was right, I have been working as live in carer for one lady who use other agency during the day. That agency and client itself constantly had fun of me. I have reported at least every week an issue but HFH ignored me and never react for bullying me. Instead slowly over the year they have created lies about me so at the end they have send me full of lies disciplinary letter. I have left them and I only regret I waste my time with them. I hope you will not work for them. Maybe they pay little bit better but trust me they are not the company to work for.
Fun work place
Very fast paced. Time flies, yet enjoyable. I have been working here for over a year and everyone is like a family. Sometimes it is stressful but everyone chips in.
I am always eager to learn from challenges at work.
A typical at work was when I had to apply CPR to resuscitate a patient at her care home. I gained much experience in the application. I was highly commended by management. The workplace culture promotes friendly and patient-centred approach. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a difficult client and his/her family. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there is absolute cooperation from the client and/or the family. I work with the support of other agencies staff and that facilitates the work load completion. I am also always proud to train and supervise other colleagues. I have had many in-house and on-line training courses and they have boosted my confidence and morale. With my nursing career ambition, I take keen interest in exploring new areas of challenges and learn a lot from my care manager by asking relevant questions.
Pros
Adequate holidays, flexible working hours, good management, excellent customer service, prompt wages payment, empolee bonuses guaranteed, protects employees welfare
Cons
Insufficient shifts per week, shifts at times available are short days, most clients are far awa London
Care coordinator can let you down sometimes
Care coordinator can let you down sometimes, as they don't seem to advocate much between carers and client family members. As we all know, they want us to look after their loved ones as It Was Them, so, sometimes there are conflicts, as a carer, it feels like you battling on your own.
Pros
Great training sessions, shadows shifts until you feel confident enough about the client, long hrs block, friendly team in the office. Open door culture
Cons
Training isn't paid for.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HFH Healthcare?
Toxic environment
Toxic place of work - stay away. You will not be supported, whether you’re a Coordinator or a carer. The management look down on everyone else, don’t treat you well.
Pros
Cons
Management, bad atmosphere, no support
POOR atmosphere
Do not apply< they do not care if you are a carer or a care coordinator. The is no space for progression and hard work goes unnoticed.Hub managers don't care when you speak to them about problems.
1 May 2019
We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us at HFH. Our priority is to give the best possible care to each and every one of our clients. We take such feedback very seriously and will be following this up internally. We would like to find out more about what happened to you, if you would be willing to contact us on ok?@hfhhealthcare.co.uk we would be very grateful.
Traumatic Experience
HFH does not match skills and personality to clients needs, regularly mislead carers regarding location and pay rates of jobs. I was sent to jobs I had no capacity to perform, jobs that were supposedly in my area turned out to be over 2 hours journey from my home, had to fight for missing payments every single month and was frustrated to often find pay rates were much lower than advertised. Worked Christmas shifts as I was offered double pay rates + £60 bonus + taxi to and from work. NONE of it was actually paid. NONE! No double pay, no bonus and I had to pay for the taxi myself and wait a couple of months to be reimbursed.
They exploit carers and have no concern regarding the quality of care they provide to extremely vulnerable people.
good workplace
Under organized, but very nice management, the workplace is all right. The hardest part of the job to organized your own job, but when it's ready, everything is all right.
Pros
Free courses
Cons
under organized
Lots of work required
A company that is continuously changing but does need to discover a way to retain staff and be a happy place to work.

Senior members of staff need to be more aware and action progression, support, guidance and development of all staff

All members of staff need to be paid appropriately and working conditions of all staff need to be paid closer attention to.
Do not care
No support awful place no training left to get on with it unsafe. Office people rude treat you like slave. Clients nice but unfair on them they do not care
1 May 2019
Thank you for your comments and we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are always striving to improve what we do and will take your feedback into account. We would like to find out more about what happened to you, if you would be willing to contact us on ok?@hfhhealthcare.co.uk we would be very grateful.
Great company
I have worked for over 2 years with HFH and they are a fanstastic company to work for. The office staff are lovely they have a hard job and they do very well. I started with the company as a double up carer and with the great training I am now working as a highly skilled carer.
good workplace
A lovely company to work with. The company provides extensive training for anyone who wants to up skill or brush up on skills. The company fully supports its HCA.
Avoid at all cost
Expect carers to work like donkeys. Work placements treat carers like slaves in their house.
No 24hr support when on shift. One off trainings and will throw you at the deep end.

The office people are conveniently working in their little rooms and give carers dirty looks when reporting in the office. No sense of teamwork. Everyones minding their own business.
Pros
Free parking.
Cons
Late payments, Unpaid travel time & mileage, Far, Horrible and difficult work placement.
Very reliable
Easy to work with, they provide full training for those without experience, the dificult part of the job is only the fact that we don't have a dalily place to work.
Pros
Good management
Cons
short hours
Friendly, Flexible and Productive place to work
This is a great company for those who have a nursing background and are confident. Opportunities for upskilling and specialising are excellent. Very flexible working. Management is professional and friendly. A very open culture exists for employees. Evident commitment to clients and ensuring that they receive the highest level of care.
Pros
Availability of work. High pay levels.
Cons
Zero hour contracts
Lovely family worked with
The family I worked with were wonderful! HFH healthcare were an alright company to work for they pay very well, but they are based in London which is fine if you live in London but you have to trek up there for training which isn't paid for. Also when you are sick they struggle to cover your shifts as there's not many people hired by them in East Sussex which puts a strain on the family and they can't sort it out.
Pros
Money is good
Cons
Not very well organised
Great care
Management put a lot of pressure on the carers,they said about high street vouchers but i never received one in a yaer working with them....(
There are other factors though, great backroud work and support
1 May 2019
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HFH Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.