Hewett Recruitment

Hewett Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
I highly recommend Hewett Recruitment. Very nice people, trying very hard to find you a good job and to match your preferences. Pay on time and correct payslips.
Excellent service from all staff. Very quick and helpful. Would 100% recommened to friends and family. found me work within a week of registering and went temp - perm after 3 months.
Pros
Heplful staff
Staff are friendly, understanding and approachable. They were a delight to work with, always straightening out any queries before they escalated. Would 100% reccomend to anyone seeking work, both perm and temp!
Pros
Flexible
I've never had any issues, always found the team helpful, polite and very supportive. I've been using Hewett Recruitment for years and wouldn't go to any other agency.
As a Temp you had busy days enjoyable on occasions, didnt really enjoy being a temp and will not go back to temping. Hewett recruitment were very professional and I would work with them again.
Pros
Easy to talk to
Cons
Very flexible
After 18 months in one position I was dropped by the client but at least given notice in advance. No further opportunity presented itself no negative feedback was given. No work available despite advertised positions which I could fill. Disappointed. Slow to respond to simple requests,(took 3 months to confirm holidays, which I lost) and had to contact head office directly.
Pros
Friendly face, appears professional compared to other Agencies.
Cons
Wages issues, Evasive about available work, Paternity entitlement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hewett Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2