Herrco Cosmetics Employee Reviews

This could be the place for you...
Another disposable human (Former Employee) –  Halesworth, Suffolk24 October 2018
If you are looking for an employer who belittle their staff on a daily basis and promote a strong blame culture from top to bottom, if you enjoy the regular sight of colleagues reduced to tears, then this place will be perfect for you.
If however, you are looking for job security and an employer that values their staff as more than just disposable objects, then this dictatorial regime should be avoided at all costs.
The turnover of staff, from senior management down to those on the production line is gargantuan, those who value their self esteem and expect to be treated with respect soon head for the exit!!
The only thing that gets most people through their day is the gallows humour that exists between colleagues.
On a positive note, the tea and coffee is free!

The choice is yours?!
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
Long hours, blame culture, staff turnover.
Bad practice
Formal worker (Former Employee) –  Herrco22 October 2018
Do you fancy place where inside politic and managers manipulation spoil your morals, go for it.
You will regret to work for such a company, if you looking for fair play. Hard work is not appreciated in this hole.
Pros
Still wondering
Cons
Dishonest place
Who is leaving the positive reviews?!
A disposable human (Former Employee) –  Offices8 August 2018
It is unfortunate that so many nice people have ended up under the thumb of a toddler that believes himself to be all powerful and incapable of comprehending the idea that negative repercussions can come back from snap decisions made entirely depending on his daily mood swings.
Unfortunately, there are people in this company who have fully embraced this culture and have repeatedly sunk to their knees for an extra Zero on the paycheck. Sacrificing any integrity and empathy that they arrived with.
If you're willing to become a ruthless drone for wannabe dictator, this is the place for you!
However if you value yourself highly enough to identify as a human being, walk away immediately. Feelings count for nothing here. If circumstances are out of your control, it's still your fault.
The management are generally incompetent for the following reasons...
1. Specialists are regularly hired for a position and realise that the MD is so heel bent on being on control, they are backed into a corner of not being able to carry out the role they, were hired to do.
2. These specialists leave and instead of hiring another, they promote from within. Which on the face of it sounds good. However the promoted candidate will often have little to no experience in the field and will just continue to Appease the MD to keep him happy and keep their pockets filled.
3. The blame game. Oh my god, it is bad here.

I find it hard to believe that any of the positive reviews left here are real because if you ask anyone in this place what they think of it. The answers would not be positive.
Pros
They only lock you in occasionally.
Cons
The Managing Director
Great place with friendly people
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Halesworth, Suffolk19 June 2018
I joined the herrco team 3 years ago and since then i enjoy what i am doing!is a good place to work with trained staff ready all the time for good solutions.the company is growing every year and is nice to see that.highly recomanded!
Pros
Good team
Cons
1 brake
Productive and fun workplace
Liquid filling (Former Employee) –  Halesworth, Suffolk10 June 2018
Friendly and helpful team always ready to help.if you are not afraid of hard work then easy to go up.company cares about people growth.no time to get bored
Pros
Nice and free coffee
Cons
30 min break
Friendly team
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Halesworth, Suffolk31 May 2018
An excellent job to build a career and learn new skills.The team at Herco is professional and friendly always keen to help. I recommend highly Herco cosmetics to anyone that is looking a great place to work for,improve and learn new skills,
Pros
working with known cosmetic brands
Employee (Former Employee) –  Halesworth, Suffolk9 September 2017
Great place to work and grow
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Halesworth, Suffolk20 April 2017
Herrco has given me great opportunity to grow in my career and a continious support for my development, i enjoy doing what i do and come to work with smile on my face :) it is fast paced environment and people who can adapt to changes do great here!
Pros
Free coffee, fun people around, flexible working hours
Cons
Lack of space as company is growing fast
A place to work
Quality Technoligist (Former Employee) –  Halesworth, Suffolk11 March 2017
I would never burn my bridges and run down a former employer.
Herrco cosmetics is a place to work and as with every factory there are good and bad points. Turnover of staff is horrific with untrained staff put into positions to fill gaps of departed staff. This is a double-edged sword, if you can learn quickly enough and handle the pressure you will rise through the ranks quickly. Some people will just be crushed by the pressure and leave sometimes with no other employment.
I had a good and productive 2 years at Herrco. I learned many different skills and knowledge. I was able use this to then to move to a higher position in a different company.
If you decide to work at Herrco be experienced working in a factory environment and have experience dealing with difficult situations and people.
If you have a level of intelligence, prepared to work hard and can deal with internal politics you will get promoted. If you cannot handle pressure, criticism or politics do not entertain the idea of working there.
Pros
Promotion and decent wage
Cons
Long Hours lack of training
Production Operative/Packer (Former Employee) –  Suffolk7 February 2017
Good company to work for
Employee (Former Employee) –  Halesworth2 February 2017
I really enjoyed my job and team. the company is busy and growing and working with exciting brands. lots to get involved with and help to make progress. no time to get bored. I got paid well as my skills developed and I got good at what i did after lots of training. I was allowed time off for family emergency when needed, no questions asked. everyone is really helpful and friendly.
Pros
Fun fast friendly
Cons
in middle of no where
Just good place to work.
Filler (Current Employee) –  Halesworth22 August 2016
Good time schedule, friendly staff always willing to help. I personally happy be part of this company, highly recommending.
Herrco is good to work for/with
filling operative (Current Employee) –  Halesworth21 August 2016
I very enjoy working at Herrco. We have nice people, good teams and nice atmosphere. There is a good mix of nationalities. You can improve as an employee and person, working up through levels. I feel happy and confident in my duties. It is very interesting to see the products i work with. We have good policies, training, information and inductions. It is nice to wear official company clothing. The management are friendly, helpful and polite. It is great to see how the company is growing. Would like to understand how structure on salaries, increments and pay rises work & when.
Not a good place to work
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Halesworth8 August 2016
staff turnover at the company is absolutely insane, 100 persons leave within the last 1-2 year. Nobody wants stay at Herrco Cosmetics, it is not a place to build career and all because of same reason....the Managing Director. don't be fooled on the interview, you will hate the place after a month ot being talked down to, sworn at, blamed for things. Terrible culture, management and place to work, there is no HR department to discuss things in private because everything goes to the MD and he decides on everything. Avoid at all costs. 100 people don't just leave a company in a 2 year period if it is a good place of work.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
The managing director
i am happy I am part of this company
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Halesworth1 August 2016
I am working in a great team which is very friendly and helpful this is one of the main things to built a good team work another important thing is do not feel stress at work and the environment in my workplace is no stressful so I am enjoyng going to work as well as doing my job poperly which isn`t boring as well which is good because time goes quickly and I know that my job is appreciated by supportive management team.
Pros
good salary, apportunities fo personal growth
Cons
would be great if we could have a thiner uniform, this is not con but more like suggestion
nice atmosphere at workplace
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Halesworth1 August 2016
of all jobs I used to do this company seems the best for it`s fiendly staff, supportive management which makes the good atmosphere to work in, which in my opinion is very important.
I have already noticed that there are interesting things to learn to get more efficient results in my role and of course for personal growth as well.
In conclusion I could say that I am happy I came to work for this company and I am enjoyng to be a part of such a great team.
Great company to work for
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Halesworth27 July 2016
Great company to work for and your hard work won`t be unnoticed as in this case there are possibilities to go up step by step and play more important role in the company and in the team.
There is a friendly and helpful team which knows what the team work means as well as the management who appreciates hard work and you never feel like you are not important enough for the company whatever role you are in. Good atmosphere in a work place which is very important at work and every day is just with pleasure.
Of course there are harder days but you just can`t avoid them anywhere, it`s natural and normal , but the thing is your hard work is appreciable which compensates everything.
Personal growth
Junior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Halesworth25 July 2016
Herrco is company full of challenges, personal growing, just you need to show your hard work, care, trust and you never will be left observed. In this company you will find planty of spaces where you can "fit". Herrco cares about people growth, if you are foreigner you never will feel outcast, because here working friendly and nice always smiling and helping with any problem people!
Pros
Smells nice
Want to grow? Come work for Herrco!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Halesworth19 July 2016
Perfect place if you aren't scarred of a hard work! Personally I have started as a packer , then been promoted to the fillers team, after that managers have see a potential in me to be a line leader! After working as a line leader for just for over a year I have been offered an opportunity to try myself in customer service team. The company sent me to various management courses, supported and got me a privite English language teacher( English isn't my first language) and after all that been promoted to account managers which I'm very proud of and cannot be thankful enough for pushing and believing in me!
Overall at Herrco you will meet friendly line leaders / supervisors team, will have lunch in a modern canteen, have a free cup of coffee or tea, get paid regularly with no delays😊
Senior managers team has to go a long way and I improve a lot, but considering that it's a young team (age wise) once they got few years under their belts , every single one of them will be brilliant .
Pros
Nice coffee
Cons
England isn't sunny
Friendly staff, good place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Halesworth19 July 2016
Great coworkers, flexible work schedule, good place to work. I personally got good work experience that is different from last my work places . I personally recommend this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herrco Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

Herrco Cosmetics Reviews by Location