Hermès Employee Reviews

Good place of work very poorly managed
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Airdrie6 December 2019
No work life balance and management bully you into working or coming on your day off if you don't work extra or stay later they don't give you anymore shifts
people run away from hermes and I don't recommend it to anyone
loading trailer outbound (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire1 December 2019
hard work a lot of problems with the agency Winner to get a holiday cheating with working hours robbing money withdrawals weekly pays still deficiencies to clarify the matter with money can not be contacted when you quit your job do not want to pay holiday if you are too zealous then you ask for protection then they don't answer the phone, etc. I don't recommend working there !!!
Hermes
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool26 November 2019
I worked here for a couple of months, enjoyed it at first but then it started to rub off and the people I was working with weren’t polite towards me at all.
Un-Organised
Hermes Courier (Former Employee) –  Bradford21 November 2019
Not the place for me i enjoyed the work but shame its a circus running the show
parcels always late or missing making targets impossible due to the companys error its impossible to meet any target hence no bonuses
constantly dealy with angry customers due to hermes lack of customer service and been unable to provide customers with correct if any information
Terrible
Inbound Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coventry17 November 2019
Bullying, verbal abuse, intimidation are everyday occurrences.
If your face doesn't fit then they get rid of you regardless as to how good you are at the job
No Structure
Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead11 October 2019
Poorly managed company with no set structure, work life balance is amazing as there is flexibility with the job working in the field. Yearly bonus provided which is taxed, benefits are also good however overall a place with no structure and no sense of progression.
Interesting
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Avonmouth5 September 2019
Good place to work, plenty of opportunity to work as you wish without being pressured. hours are good and can be increased or reduced if needed! enjoyed being here, apart from some management could be improved
Mail sorting you mean crushing
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Warrington20 June 2019
They don't care about there staff just filling trucks up even if you have to stand on frigile parcels and if you say you will not they sack you, really really bad place to work
Pros
Some staff are OK only agancy workers
Cons
Everything they treat you like your a lower life form
Flexible working
Logistics Technician (Former Employee) –  Coventry18 February 2019
Once your parcels are delivered its up to you how you set about this, Hermes provide routing information but never check up on you. The role is to deliver all you have and to collect all those scheduled. Paid by the parcel either delivered or collected. Rural routes pay more than Urban.
Pros
Be your own boss
Cons
Lots to deliver at peak times
customer service
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester30 August 2018
• Assisting English and Foreign customers with motor breakdown, accidents and dead both in UK and Europe
• Organizing roadside recovery, accommodation and transport of customers for continuing their trips or returning home
• Liaising with all parties involved in the best interest of the customer
• Serve as a translator or mediator in situations of language barrier and misunderstanding
• Manage incident budgets in a cost-effective manner in line with the policy provider instructions and restrictions
Report to the policy provider on new cases
Excellent luxary job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  London27 December 2017
If you enjoy working in luxury shopping Hermes is a fantastic brand to get involved with. With a unique culture behind all its fragrance, scarfs, belts and ties.
Kindness and honesty can offer a lot of rewards
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  London, UK17 April 2017
A typical day at work can be described as a new day/chance to improve your work and make someone's shopping experience unforgettable.
Establish the day tasks and targets.
Everyday challenges offer us something new to learn and teach us how to be better, and more professional in our job.
The most challenging part of my job is when you have to step outside your box and put yourself in someone else shoes. Raise and exceed people expectations. On the other hand, the most challenging part of my job seems to be also the most enjoyable. The excitement of being at someone service, and knowing that you have offered an honest help in their shopping experience. Being kind with people offers me a lot of satisfaction and joy.
Pros
staff sale, discount, pension scheme, training etc
Cons
poor comunication
Productive and fun company to work for.
Self-Employed Courier (Former Employee) –  High Wycombe10 April 2016
Everyday is different, I've learned how to plan my route in a way that make the delivery of the parcels easier and quicker.The management and my co-workers were very helpful,if I could not find an address I could always call my area manager or one of my co-workers for help.The hardest part of the job was when there was no one at the address I was delivering to.The most enjoyable part of the job is the finish time if you finish early you can go home.
Pros
Being in control of your work load
Cons
You on get payed for the parcels you deliver
Fast paced easy going environment
Collections Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Warrington12 March 2016
I work within a team of 4 people, We are all trained in all tasks & have a rota to ensure we are all covering the workload.
I have learned a lot on Excel in my time working as we use spreadsheets for most of the reports.
I have a calm nature & am able to assist my colleagues when help is required being the longest serving member on the team.
The workload can be very hectic at times & being versatile is a necessity. Prioritization skills are vital.
I enjoy solving issues & providing solutions to any transport issues.
Pros
Working as team