Henkel

Henkel Employee Reviews

Good team but it was a temp job as I was covering for someone who went on sabbatical leave. I tried to apply again and struggled so the recruitment team do not seem to be very active.
Enjoyed my time with henkel. I was with Schwarzcopf professional. Travelled had a company car and phone. Good private health scheme and pension. Your were paid bonus on performance on top of your wages monthly.
Pros
If you worked hard you gained and had the backing of professionalism.
Cons
High expectations . So hard sometimes to gave work life balance .
Teamleaders are rude and not understanding of personal life. Always asking you to give up Your Spare Time to put in extra hours. Very negative atmosphere, terrible leadership All Work work work
Was a good place to work a few years, ago, but has changed a lot in the past 10 years, there is less emphasis on training and more on cost cutting. A work day was normally busy as you would be doing 'extra' work outside your job description as this was seen as normal if you wanted to stand a chance of being noticed by management for the slim chance of a pay rise or promotion. The other employees I worked with were a great bunch and were always ready to help each other where they could.
Pros
Lunch included, discounted comapny shop
Cons
your only an 8 digit number to anyone outside your dept
Well what can I say , the dc manager was horrible he only cared about him self , he lies to your face and uses you for what ever to get the job done . I worked there for 9 months the job was great no targets the lads are smashing but the manger was an nightmare he has no management skills at all and he does not deserve the job . Personally I had issues and he knew I did but in stead of working with me he threatened me with my job . This is unprofessional in every way and made me angry , so I told him I am seeking work and for that reason he sacked me . I would not work here again unless the dc manager was sacked really angry at his leader ship . People need to be careful of this man be aware.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Good breaks
It was nearly 20 years ago I worked there, so a review would be meaningless. But saying that, I have really great memories of working there. PLUS I'm still close friends with people I worked there with! Nearly 2 decades ago...
I got the opportunity to relocate withing the company as an international assignee which enabled me to experience working in different cultural environment and learn new skills + accomplish my career goals. Colleagues are supportive, helpful and open to new ideas.
Worked with a fantastic group. Very helpful and made work an easy place to come into each day. In-depth training, with all aspects of machine operation covered. Made a lot of friends and will remain that way.
Pros
Great bonus/ benefits
Cons
Only 2 year contract
It is a good place to work. Many opportunities for international advancement. The culture is quite serious, but a lot of good room for growth as an individual.
nice people in this job and nice job,they give as free meal after 3 month and free caffe, tea, wather for every people who work in there. the job was nice but sometimes very hard work.
Pros
free lounch, tea and caffee
Cons
boring
No organisation, no communication, and no structure. Right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. Out of date systems, overly complicated processes, no support and no progression.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
See above
I was on part time shift 5pm to 22pm, ideal for me. The management was very polite and respectful, the environment is very safe. Tasks can be repetitive but if you work fast and share the table with some other people time fly while chatting. Coffee and tea are for free.
Pros
Safe, free coffee and tea, good management.
Cons
Very repetitive tasks
A typical day at work would involve going to work in different parts of the warehouse packing products. I learnt how to work in a team. The management in my opinion could be a lot more involved with the staff members and communicate a lot more with each other so there was no confusion for packers. Attitudes in the work place varied quite a lot, and team leaders and management could respect temporary staff a little more than what they do. The hardest part of the job was meeting targets when there was a lack of supplies due to FLT's being slow. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to work colleagues whilst working.
Pros
free lunches after 12 weeks
Cons
being laid off due to being temporary staff
Puesto que se trata de una multinacional el ambiente de la empresa es multicultural proporcionandote la oportnidad de contactar con gente de otras nacionales. A lo largo de mis años en la empresa he aprendido una gran diversidad de conocimientos no solamente profesionales sino también personales. Se trata de una empresa en la que se fomenta el trabajo en equipo por encima de todas las cosas.
Pros
Pensión privada y seguro médico privado.
Cons
No tengo nada malo que decir.
Managing a team of 8 over the South East of England. Field coaching every day to make the team as Productive and Efficient as possible to achieve targets.
Good work life balance in product development department with flexible hours and a friendly team. Good benefits like free lunch and active encouragement of social engagement.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Below market average salaries
not a bad job but I knew I wasn't going to better my self met some great people and enjoyed my time there and learnt a lot of things such as SAP system
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Working for a German Company means you are swamped with processes and decisions take an eternity. People you work with are ok though. Management is impossible to get along with.
Typical day is to maintain equipment. Nothing g new actually learned just building on maintenance experience. Young management with no avenues for advance. Hardest part of job is getting operators to use equipment in the correct manner. The people you work with make tge day enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lack of planning
Huge responsibility from the get-go with lack of training, but over the years, one is able to get good exposure through hands-on learning. Lack of visibility from the management team in terms vision and inspiration for the team beneath.
My day at work would be processing customer orders, dealing with customer queries and sales manager to ensure there was coninous flow in the supply chain. I learned that time management was a key part of the day so that the important tasks were completed in a timely manner. Multi-tasking was also key to this role as you needed to communicate and deal with customers, their problems effectively and quickly. My manager in my opinion, was not a good manager or people person. The manger was one of the reasons why I finally left the company, We were treated like school kids and with over 10 years of professional experience, I did not appreciate this style of management. This was the hardest part of the job. I enjoyed the staff and dealing with all kinds of people. My forte is people.
Cons
Had to say when you were going to the toilet or for a coffee!
  1. Employee reviews