Helping Hands Employee Review

View all Helping Hands reviews

Bury St Edmonds
Carer for family member (Former Employee) –  Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk20 November 2017
Training was fantastic but unfortunately when you get to your it doesnt come true. Long hard hours & ends up less than minimum wage. Absolutely no support from management, and felt like I was thrown in at the deep end.
Dont go there.
Avoid at all costs
Long long hours
Official response from Helping Hands
8 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, I am most disappointed to read that you did not receive the normal high level of support that we expect at Helping Hands. There are several people that you can go to within the regional team including your Area Manager and Regional Head if you feel that issues raised with your Branch Manager have not been resolved to your satisfaction. We also have a large Head Office team including HR and QA that are here to support you. It is pleasing to hear that you felt the training was "fantastic" and we work hard to ensure that this high level of value and support continues throughput every staff member's career at Helping Hands which is why it is so disappointing to read your review. Please get in touch so that we can ensure that any issues have been fully addressed.
Karen Rayfield, Director of People and Performance.

Other Helping Hands Employee Reviews

Great and flexible workplace
hourly carer (Current Employee) –  Wimbledon12 March 2018
Good management. Great customers. Good salary. I needed a flexible job and they are excellent. very good training. nice people around. the hardest part thez only provide zero hour contract.
Family run business fun and recommended
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancashire6 March 2018
I enjoyed this family run business and felt every part a huge part of the family, each member of staff was treated with respect and we all bonded well.
The atmosphere was positive and a delight to work for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helping Hands. Our community is ready to answer.