Helping Hands Employee Reviews in London

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very disappointing....
Live in carer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 November 2017
To start off - the training was very well prepared and enjoyable and the people had great knowledge. Thank you :)
The rest unfortunately one big joke! Starting from the guys matching you with jobs to the coordinators and mangers. Very rude and unproffesional approach, no support while on the placement and it takes literally forever to get a reply! It's a real shame that nobody cares about the employees and customers. They all just want to push you on placement so that they can get money and don't care about the rest. Avoid if you can :)
Pay on time
Longer hours than they say, pay not that great, false placement information, no support for live in carers.....
Official response from Helping Hands
28 December 2017

I was very disappointed to read your review as it does not match our usual high standard of support that is offered to our Carers. We have several people who are always on hand to help you including your line manager, regional management, QA and HR teams. Please get it touch with us so that we can understand exactly what the issues were that you faced and make sure that they are fully resolved.

don't believe the adds they post.
C (Former Employee) –  london10 July 2017
Terrible company and completely unorganized company, I would stay away. Unprofessional managers ..... They have a bad reputation.Don't believe the adds they post.
Good place to get some experience
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  London2 June 2017
This was only a work placement from jobcenter in order for me to get utilise my exisiting skills and experince. I was very grateful for the opportunity.
Good friendly environment
That it didnt lead to full time employment.