Heat Recruitment

Heat Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
friendly environment
I had two week work experience where i had to sort different documents which need to either be filed and stapled into alphabetical or numeric order or get rid of by shredding the unneeded confidential documents, this would be a typical day in those two weeks of work experience.

What I've learnt is communication is important and a key role to working especially when working with different people, you need to understand that its getting along and working as a team that count's.

When speaking about co workers, i was working in an adult environment and i had the manager looking after me as well as setting tasks through out the day.

There was nothing as hard if you put your mind to it, I'm some that would be resilient when working and never give up. when setting an goal for myself i usually try my very best to reach my target.

The Most enjoyable part of the job has to be lunch, in the building where i worked at, had a lounge for the worker's where they can relax and enjoy their meals. Its such a fantastic environment.
Pros
Short hours, long breaks.
Cons
N/a
challenging
Learn Develop market knowledge and strategies

management are fun and helpful depending who you are

Worklplace culture was great, great incentives to

commission is great
Pros
free fruit
Cons
Great place to develop a long term career in Recruitment
I have been working at Heat Recruitment (More than 8 years)

Great culture and opportunity to achieve your financial and career goals

Incentives are brilliant and the training provided in house and from selected external training providers really does work

This is an opportunity to earn lots of money not a Job

If you are not self motivated and interested in maximizing your

potential through long hours and dedication then this is not the company for you
Pros
Commission, Events, Ski Trip, Free Fruit, Table Tennis, Training, Sabatical
Cons
Long Hours required to be successful
Dynamic, fun and hardworking environment
Working at Heat Recruitment has been a fantastic experience. As a Specialist Recruitment Consultant, I am required to manage the entire recruitment process from taking the initial job spec to sourcing and placing the most suitable candidate in line with the client's requirements. I have learnt and developed a number of key skills and techniques including Sales, Business Development, Consulting, Client/Account Management, Sourcing, Telephone/Client Facing Communication and Negotiation skills.
I can not fault the working environment of Heat it's dynamic, fast paced, fun as well as professional and hardworking. From the moment I started each individual welcomed me with open arms and I have developed some great relationships amongst my colleagues and the managers. The management are extremely good at ensuring incentives are in place which motivates the office and provides a great sense of reward.

I'd say one of the hardest part of the job would be the 11-12 hour days. However, although this can get tiring it is generally overweighed by the great working environment and the rewards the company provide. I thoroughly enjoy working as a Recruitment Consultant and I am keen to successfully progress within this industry.
Pros
Office Summer & Christmas Parties, Incentives incl. Nights out, Lunches, Shop/Holiday Vouchers, Ski Trips, Commission
My Work Experience
I was working in Heat Recruitment for a week for my work experience, meaning being paid wasn't an option. I enjoyed most of the work I was given except from having to clean out the coffee machine. I would usually start work at 8 o'clock and finish at 5 o'clock as you can see it was a very long day with an hour lunch break then back to work. In my work I was trained to use there system so I was able to file clients into there database, I was given magazine and books to find contacts from which became very boring after the two days. But I tried to think out the outcome for the company...getting more clients meaning more money will be put into there bank. The co-workers were all quite friendly I was able to talk to all of them on professional levels. The hardest part of work was to keep myself from being side tracked or distracted, because I had the same on-going work for five days straight I became very tired of it. The most enjoyable part of the job was possibly getting the experience from it.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heat Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2