Healthcare Homes Group Limited Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to work!
Home Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent26 April 2018
I have been a Home Manager with Healthcare Homes for two years now and feel more valued than I have in previous roles.
I feel I can add value to both my home and the company overall as I have the autonomy to make decisions however also have a great hierarchy of support at all levels of senior management where needed.
I wouldn't want to work for anyone else as I enjoy coming to work every day - there is always a new challenge and I have the most supportive care and support team in my home who are a blast to work with. We have established a fantastic workplace culture of laughter and support and this is always noted by visitors to the home. Long may it continue!
Pros
Excellent support from bottom up and top down
Great place to work!
Home Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent26 April 2018
Pros
Excellent support from bottom up and top down
Great company to work for
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suffolk26 April 2018
The staff and home manager were great and helped me through the learning process of when I first joined. They offered me good in house training where required. The shift work did not work for me which is why I left but it is very sad as I really enjoyed my time with Healthcare Homes. The key focus of the home was quality of care and residents wellbeing which is great to see.
Pros
Great culture, focussed on quality
Cons
Shift work
Happy, caring environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gillingham, Dorset26 April 2018
The Malthouse is a very special place to work, and we all feel honoured to be able to care for the residents there. Taken over by Healthcare Homes 2 years ago and the individuality of the home remains in tact. Very low turnover of staff due to it being such a nice place to work, where staff and residents are really valued.
Pros
Great teamwork ethos
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Neots, Cambridgeshire15 April 2018
Don’t bother manger is nasty only talks to staff if CQC or higher management are in!!!! In the mangers eyes nothing is good enough even if you give it your all. Staff are nice that’s all I can say.
Pros
Cons
Alot
Great place
Cafe Assistant (Former Employee) –  Witney, Oxfordshire26 March 2018
Cedar court is a great place to work, everyone works as a great team,they all support you and help you when needed. The residents are well cared for,and they are great also! It is (always Will) be a great place to work!! I never thought that I would enjoy going to work but I loved going into work every day ,there was always something different. The home is full of fun activities (run by a great person)!:)
working in support office
Office Support (Current Employee) –  Colchester, Essex20 March 2018
The company is professional and doesn't lose sight of whats important. Management are really helpful and its a nice environment to work in, lots of opportunities !
Pros
development
Very good team
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Witney, Oxfordshire18 February 2018
Cedar Court offers excellent care by good team members. They make the residents happy and keep them clean and safe. The team are very approachable and understand and offer support to both residents and relatives.
Pros
Great care
Cons
Long hours and pay
A friendly place to work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Witney14 February 2018
Good support from management. Fantastic group of people to work with. Plenty of training opportunities. Everyone works hard to make sure the residents are happy and well looked after and that their dignity is maintained.
Keep away if you believe in good care
Bank staff (Former Employee) –  Witney, Oxfordshire31 January 2018
Have taken over homes that used to be very good and now these homes are suffering
Poor treatment of staff
Don't know the meaning of the word confidentiality
Ignore complaints
Poor working conditions in many of their homes
Good workplace
Clinical Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Swaffham, Norfolk27 January 2018
Good place to work fun and friendly atmosphere. Always having fun. Training available at times. Always up to date with mandatory training. Updates from company
Care home
Senior Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Biggleswade Bedfordshire28 August 2016
Very interesting and demanding work working in a great team with different people all with different needs and requirements this takes people with an Indepth knowledge and memory of the service user involved
Pros
Flexibility