Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews

very bad job agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester21 July 2016
the job agency are not friendly, poor time keepers. Worst agency with which no one can meet. Money instead of Friday morning, get on a Friday night and there is a need to remind them.
Stay away
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Sheffield13 April 2016
I had the misfortune to work for heads in Sheffield in one of the warehouses they treat people like dirt I was there 2 months and must have seen 30 plus people leave or get the sack for no reason whatsoever never have worked with such a poor /amateur company!!!!
Pros
Cons
Treat people like peasants
HGV Driver class 1 (Current Employee) –  Manchester7 April 2016
My co-workers are really polite, friendly, and have a
professional approach. The hardest part of the job is work at night. The most enjoyable part of the job is the contact with people.
I wouldn't work for them again
Packer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield1 April 2016
I had an induction with this company to work a factory and when I started in January I had work everyday for the first 5 weeks then there was nothing for 5 weeks and I am currently waiting to hear from them to hear about work.
They are an alright company to get work through but they don't rush to give you work.
Don't waste your time. Trust me take it from me.
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Oldham30 March 2016
Don't even bother..unfortunately I had to give it at least one star when I wished I didn't have to. It's a embarrassment of a company. The jobs are fake/don't exist. They recruit as many people as they can to protect themselves if they get short staffed so the client doesn't go to another agency and heads loose out. I am desperate for work so no matter how desperate you are too , please don't bother....
Pros
Cons
heads recruitment is the con
Playing games
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Kirkby, Merseyside14 March 2016
signed paperwork and that's it. (Looks, all what they can do) I've got mail, I'm in shortlist. No more info about, what they are doing. Shame Dave
Pros
signed paperwork
Cons
signed paperwork - once ha
boring and dull
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lancashire11 March 2016
not very good and dont care adout you only the people you work for mess you around by saying it is an one going job when it isent
Cons
worked with lovely people poor managment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool22 February 2016
Brilliant if they keep you in work continually but that's not always the case hard to get in touch with avoid the phone all the time it seems
Pros
nice people
Cons
job security
Very poor
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester City Centre19 February 2016
I signed up and went for 5 interviews past all the tests 100% and got told 5 times I'll get a phone call on when to start,never heard nothing of them I wouldn't waste time applying it's a very poorly run agency by job centre
Horrible Agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester City11 February 2016
I have had the misfortune to have worked for Heads on a few occasions and I must say it was the worst experience and the start of my mistrust of agencies as a whole. The treatment of the workers is shocking and the turn over of workers in ridiculous, I have a friend who works at Heads Recruitment office in Manchester, he even told me not to register with them, he even told his daughter to sign for another agency instead of Heads!.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Treatment of workers, short termination without notice.
Joke
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester28 January 2016
this joke of a recruitment agency gave me work after i enquired about jobs that didn't seem to exist as i saw them freshly advertised each week informing me they was temp to perm but as i started they all turned out to be only a day or just a few finally got a perm to temp job from them only for them to take me out of this job informing me there was no more work there and now i have seen that job being advertised in universal job match

I feel let down and feel i have let my family down being unable to provide for them i have found a page on facebook where the members have had the same treatment from heads and other various recruitment agencies but heads seem to have the most being talked about

it seems that the members are taking this further in an attempt to put a stop to agencies treating people like this and advertising fake jobs heads seem to be the biggest culprit and definitely need looking at and have my full support in doing this
Pros
?
Cons
liars
lie after lie after lie
mug (Current Employee) –  Manchester, ENG8 January 2016
DO NOT TRUST THIS AGENCY
i have worked really hard for this agency and they took me out of a really good job as the 13 weeks was just about done and gave the job to someone else (so i was still on the books) they gave me another position for 2 weeks then sent more workers in so we only had 3 shifts a week this is so when the compny needs someone at short notice (same day) Heads have people who can't really afford to say no. I am now left out of work yet again and after speaking to people from both jobs they have people in that started after me and some since i've been left out of work all doing full weeks. I have asked Heads about this and have spoken to 3 different people and have had 3 different reasons. I've had the most aweful Christmas ever due to lack of money that has had a knock on effect to my family and left fighting to keep a roof over my head. I have taken advice from a union who have agreed to fight this case for me as i have back up from both company's managers and workers. if anyone reads this (if they allow it to be posted) has had the same done speak to your former placments as Heads can be responsible for loss of earnings and stopping the chance to be employed direct. I'm not sure what they call that the union said something about contracts
Pros
nothing
Cons
worse life
lying, ignorant and decietful
pimp (Former Employee) –  Skelmersdale7 December 2015
I travelled all the way to sell to register with these clowns for a job. I never heard a word back from them and always refused to take my calls although they very quickly contacted my referees to tout for work in my previous companies.
Pros
Cons
ha ha where do you start
Working for Heads Recruitment
PACKER (Former Employee) –  buckshaw village,chorley27 November 2015
A very proffessional recruitment agency,worked at con air,buckshaw village and mostly felt good working there,There was a bit of resentment from the permanent staff at times,which is common place being a temp
Pros
always kept imformed as to how long the contracts ends
Cons
none i can think of
Awful
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Liverpool18 November 2015
this agency is bogus they must earn money for each person the register they promise you work what never comes! Don't be fooled like I was
Pros
Cons
Make you think you have work!
rubbish place to work
Great Bear- Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  buckshaw village9 November 2015
you cannot get hold of them when needed.
No respect what so ever for the staff, you are looked down at.
The pay is terrible for the hours you have to work.
you cant have a day off when you are very ill, But on the other hand the management can go home half way through the shift with a cough.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going home.
Pros
na
Cons
long hours for little pay
Awful Work place.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, ENG8 November 2015
Got sent home at least once a week without pay even through i was told it was a full time job. Mangers show no respect at all and favouritism is shown clearly. Unfair and nasty place to work.
Pros
non
Cons
getting sent home.
heads
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, ENG21 October 2015
it was good an fun it learned me how to do many things such as order picking and how to work as a team in the industuy its a good recruitment agenacy
Pros
free dinners
Cons
long hours b
Warehouse
Warehouse Operative/Food Production (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ENG6 October 2015
It was a good experience work with team and help each other to improved our knowledge and skills. Our team leader is very helpfull always available to help us.
Exceptional in poor performance
Immediate start (Former Employee) –  Manchester3 October 2015
Hmmmmmm. ...don't waste your time with these people. They are not remotely professional. You are quite simply wasting your time, money and effort bothering to register with them.

Once you do register they do not bother answering the phone to you. Voice mail after voice mail. Mobile phones turned off.....no contact.

They tell you that they have work and send you on induction with companies such as HERMES. It shows that their business isn't viable as they must have lost a fair bit of money giving people safety boots.

I can understand that the work may not come off but having the decency to answer the phone would be nice.
Pros
Free boots!!!
Cons
Dire communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heads Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9