Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews

would recomend if looking for entry positions
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 March 2017
Although the agents are being nice and understanding its hard to get in touch with them, also they didnt match the job with the criteria I asked them to .
Packer/sweets
packer of sweets (Former Employee) –  shepcoat lane, tinsley12 March 2017
Great team environment by backside, it is an environment of no talking, eating sweets, no toilet breaks, supervisor spies, too many people telling you what to do, burping, no lockers, cannot access building, sent home with no pay, no shifts some weeks, late pay, references not checked, eastern European paradise.
Pros
free high vis
Cons
must reach 110%packing rate.
None existence
Never got any acknowledgment (Former Employee) –  Doesn't even exist27 February 2017
This job is constantly being advertised clearly none existent heads don't even acknowledge your application nobody to get hold of does this firm even exist?
Pros
Ridiculous
Cons
Plz don't apply this job does not exist
fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire21 February 2017
good workplace, nice people.
decent wage
good working hours
good management
learned alot of new things working in this job
hardest part of job is the heavy lifting
Very good
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Nottinghamshire15 February 2017
Cleaner nottingham was taken on full time at company .treated really well by adam who always checked ok when ever he was on site first proper time used agency and was really good experiance thankyou adam at heads
boring, no opportunity to remain at a firm or grow/gain promotion
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester5 January 2017
boring, no opportunity to remain at a firm or grow/gain promotion.

as soon as you start settling somewhere you are pulled out before you get offered a long term contract, with out any expectancy, so you never know when you are going to leave or how long you will be somewhere, you are expected to work like a robot or get dropped, what they say goes even if it means working straight 12 hour shifts 2 days in row before coming back to working 3 10 hour shifts after.

unfair working conditions
Cons
inconsiderate long hours with short breaks
Mixed
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Cleckheaton.21 November 2016
I have worked for Heads for app 12 months. I was taken on by one company they supply but was laid off further down the line which was nothing to do with agency and when i went back to heads they got me straight back in to work. I think there a brilliant agency to work for
not worth joining
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Heywood18 November 2016
they don't offer any work. they use you only when needed. bad agancy. hard to get hold of anyone and when you do they speak to you like dirt . I wouldn't work for them ever again
Cons
adam
Bd job interview in Bradford
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford City Centre16 November 2016
I didn't get as far as the interview had me waiting and didn't get seen I was supposed to be going for a job not a doctors appointment having someone waiting is disgusting
Better off on dole
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester4 November 2016
Your probably better off signing on down your local Jobcentre simply because you register and they say they are waiting on start dates for people.. Days turn into weeks weeks turn into months in relying on work from ghost company's. I've received plently of texts for day work cos someone hasn't bothered turning up for the shift an they use YOU to fill it so they don't get a bad look for their company. Absolutely shocking what goes on or shall I say what doesn't happen it's not a recruitment company at all fake advertisement
Pros
Get a text to make you look important by getting loads of texts
Cons
No work
packing sweets
packer-mug (Former Employee) –  tinsley great bear10 September 2016
Great Bear Warehouse. Shocking place to work. If you do not reach a hourly packing target of 100% you are threatened with sack. Reach a target of around 95% they are on your back. Get over 105% per hour they still want more per hour. Not organised, working with people who cannot speak English, too many people telling you off for minor things, cannot talk to each other. No locker, just leave personal items in canteen for others to go through. Send you home at click of their finger, hours not guaranteed. Some weeks no work, work one day have 3 off then work one day 5 off, rubbish Radio playing same music.
Avoid unless you enjoy being really messed around and treated like dirt on a shoe. Receive text saying sorry no work next week we will let you know when you are back in.
Pros
Free high vis vest
Cons
too many chiefs un-organised, no clear systems in place
Able to develop new skills
Prepping documents for scanning (Former Employee) –  Sale22 July 2016
I have learn to prep documents for scanning and indexing , sometimes under great pressure in a very busy environment.Worked as part of a team ,making friends ,I have enjoyed this job.
very bad job agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester21 July 2016
the job agency are not friendly, poor time keepers. Worst agency with which no one can meet. Money instead of Friday morning, get on a Friday night and there is a need to remind them.
Stay away
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Sheffield13 April 2016
I had the misfortune to work for heads in Sheffield in one of the warehouses they treat people like dirt I was there 2 months and must have seen 30 plus people leave or get the sack for no reason whatsoever never have worked with such a poor /amateur company!!!!
Pros
Cons
Treat people like peasants
HGV Driver class 1 (Current Employee) –  Manchester7 April 2016
My co-workers are really polite, friendly, and have a
professional approach. The hardest part of the job is work at night. The most enjoyable part of the job is the contact with people.
I wouldn't work for them again
Packer (Current Employee) –  Sheffield1 April 2016
I had an induction with this company to work a factory and when I started in January I had work everyday for the first 5 weeks then there was nothing for 5 weeks and I am currently waiting to hear from them to hear about work.
They are an alright company to get work through but they don't rush to give you work.
Don't waste your time. Trust me take it from me.
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Oldham30 March 2016
Don't even bother..unfortunately I had to give it at least one star when I wished I didn't have to. It's a embarrassment of a company. The jobs are fake/don't exist. They recruit as many people as they can to protect themselves if they get short staffed so the client doesn't go to another agency and heads loose out. I am desperate for work so no matter how desperate you are too , please don't bother....
Pros
Cons
heads recruitment is the con
Playing games
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Kirkby, Merseyside14 March 2016
signed paperwork and that's it. (Looks, all what they can do) I've got mail, I'm in shortlist. No more info about, what they are doing. Shame Dave
Pros
signed paperwork
Cons
signed paperwork - once ha
boring and dull
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lancashire11 March 2016
not very good and dont care adout you only the people you work for mess you around by saying it is an one going job when it isent
Cons
worked with lovely people poor managment
Packer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool22 February 2016
Brilliant if they keep you in work continually but that's not always the case hard to get in touch with avoid the phone all the time it seems
Pros
nice people
Cons
job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heads Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9