Heads Recruitment Employee Review

View all Heads Recruitment reviews

Worse Agency ever
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 November 2017
Signed up with these lot two weeks ago.. went for an induction day at a warehouse in cheadle on the Friday promised work on the Monday. Monday came no call was ringing the office and finally got through to someone they said that the work would be this week still nothing rung them a couple of times after that still the same excuse. Don’t waste your time with this agency they promise you work then don’t give it.

Other Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews

The Worst Agency By Far
Packer (Former Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester9 July 2018
This Agency should be shut down. Fake jobs, never reply to applications, i was sent to an induction that did not exist, and they never answer the phone. Only worked 8 Hours never been paid. STAY AWAY!!!
Pros
Cons
to many to list
The worst company
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Roach back bury29 June 2018
I went to work only 3 days, after this, the woman who did the induction for us called me and told me that the company didn't want me to work for them anymore, the reason she gave me even wasn't real it didn't make any sense.
I was calling them and texting them and nobody wanted to tell me anything about the situation, they didn't tell me if I was definitely fired or not
This company is a completely joke.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heads Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9