Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Worse Agency ever
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 November 2017
Signed up with these lot two weeks ago.. went for an induction day at a warehouse in cheadle on the Friday promised work on the Monday. Monday came no call was ringing the office and finally got through to someone they said that the work would be this week still nothing rung them a couple of times after that still the same excuse. Don’t waste your time with this agency they promise you work then don’t give it.
Cons
Too much gossip and bullying backstabbing lack of communication
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester25 October 2017
Started a job lasted a day due to bullying in work place I told agency they said they have had similar problems so they found me somewhere else I enjoyed the work it was a good experience but some of the workers were not very nice people I did 3 weeks at the company I went in and was sent home I contacted agency no reply for few days after numerous text and failed calls they finally told me I was no longer needed but I was told the work would be ongoing they then offered me previous place that I lasted a day at which I declined heard nothing since and believe others are in sane predicament as me .
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Short breaks and very rushed at timez
good agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wytheshawe4 September 2017
Good agency, always find work for you. Good communication with menager. Always happy to help and resove problems. Can recommend to anyone who is looking for warehouse work.
worse agency ever
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire5 July 2017
Horrible staff, never gave me my wage slips, keep asking for them everyday, called me a lier even tho I had the proof in my hands, would never take no for an answer, even if you know you can not do the job, then complain when you fail, even tho you told them, would never recommend this agency to anyone even if I hated them,
Pros
Cons
wayne, wakefield recruiter
Staff treated like piece of meat
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester11 June 2017
worked at great bear, management was only interested in targets, worked there almost 2 months, went in for normal shift and when awaiting to be assigned to work area, either hand balling on containers unloading or working on table, packing, management basically tells you, 'your services are no longer required and laid off, head requirement didn't care...
Pros
working
Cons
short breaks, and treated like piece of meat.
hard to say but i'd hold off and speak to ther agencies first
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  morely8 April 2017
While waiting for notice for redundancy ( although while working at a warehouse heads recruitment was my employer...DHL won our contract and heads didn't have anything lined up for me ) I didn't get anything in way of work offers from them for ages ........ thinking like a few reviews in here my needs and requirements wasn't taken into account and you most certainly DONT here anything back even though you may be over qualified for a position advertised......
fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire21 February 2017
good workplace, nice people.
decent wage
good working hours
good management
learned alot of new things working in this job
hardest part of job is the heavy lifting
boring, no opportunity to remain at a firm or grow/gain promotion
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester5 January 2017
boring, no opportunity to remain at a firm or grow/gain promotion.

as soon as you start settling somewhere you are pulled out before you get offered a long term contract, with out any expectancy, so you never know when you are going to leave or how long you will be somewhere, you are expected to work like a robot or get dropped, what they say goes even if it means working straight 12 hour shifts 2 days in row before coming back to working 3 10 hour shifts after.

unfair working conditions
Cons
inconsiderate long hours with short breaks
not worth joining
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Heywood18 November 2016
they don't offer any work. they use you only when needed. bad agancy. hard to get hold of anyone and when you do they speak to you like dirt . I wouldn't work for them ever again
Cons
adam
Bd job interview in Bradford
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford City Centre16 November 2016
I didn't get as far as the interview had me waiting and didn't get seen I was supposed to be going for a job not a doctors appointment having someone waiting is disgusting
Better off on dole
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester4 November 2016
Your probably better off signing on down your local Jobcentre simply because you register and they say they are waiting on start dates for people.. Days turn into weeks weeks turn into months in relying on work from ghost company's. I've received plently of texts for day work cos someone hasn't bothered turning up for the shift an they use YOU to fill it so they don't get a bad look for their company. Absolutely shocking what goes on or shall I say what doesn't happen it's not a recruitment company at all fake advertisement
Pros
Get a text to make you look important by getting loads of texts
Cons
No work
very bad job agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester21 July 2016
the job agency are not friendly, poor time keepers. Worst agency with which no one can meet. Money instead of Friday morning, get on a Friday night and there is a need to remind them.
Stay away
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Sheffield13 April 2016
I had the misfortune to work for heads in Sheffield in one of the warehouses they treat people like dirt I was there 2 months and must have seen 30 plus people leave or get the sack for no reason whatsoever never have worked with such a poor /amateur company!!!!
Pros
Cons
Treat people like peasants
Don't waste your time. Trust me take it from me.
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Oldham30 March 2016
Don't even bother..unfortunately I had to give it at least one star when I wished I didn't have to. It's a embarrassment of a company. The jobs are fake/don't exist. They recruit as many people as they can to protect themselves if they get short staffed so the client doesn't go to another agency and heads loose out. I am desperate for work so no matter how desperate you are too , please don't bother....
Pros
Cons
heads recruitment is the con
Playing games
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Kirkby, Merseyside14 March 2016
signed paperwork and that's it. (Looks, all what they can do) I've got mail, I'm in shortlist. No more info about, what they are doing. Shame Dave
Pros
signed paperwork
Cons
signed paperwork - once ha
boring and dull
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Lancashire11 March 2016
not very good and dont care adout you only the people you work for mess you around by saying it is an one going job when it isent
Very poor
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester City Centre19 February 2016
I signed up and went for 5 interviews past all the tests 100% and got told 5 times I'll get a phone call on when to start,never heard nothing of them I wouldn't waste time applying it's a very poorly run agency by job centre
Horrible Agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester City11 February 2016
I have had the misfortune to have worked for Heads on a few occasions and I must say it was the worst experience and the start of my mistrust of agencies as a whole. The treatment of the workers is shocking and the turn over of workers in ridiculous, I have a friend who works at Heads Recruitment office in Manchester, he even told me not to register with them, he even told his daughter to sign for another agency instead of Heads!.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Treatment of workers, short termination without notice.
Awful
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Liverpool18 November 2015
this agency is bogus they must earn money for each person the register they promise you work what never comes! Don't be fooled like I was
Pros
Cons
Make you think you have work!
Awful Work place.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, ENG8 November 2015
Got sent home at least once a week without pay even through i was told it was a full time job. Mangers show no respect at all and favouritism is shown clearly. Unfair and nasty place to work.
Pros
non
Cons
getting sent home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heads Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

1.6