Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews for Production Associate

See reviews about:
worst agency
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside10 January 2018
I worked in a horrible food production place in haydock and it was the worst and most boring job in the world. The agency also cancel your shift and the man running it is a complete stuck up bell end.
Cons
heads haydock
Heads reacruitment Awful and rude
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester17 November 2017
So I went to one of the offices (Trafford) to register so I can start work on the next day (By the way I didn’t get job thank to agency but because of someone else who worked for company I was going to work for), the staff was rude they rather talk about they make up than Care about me standing there and waiting on them. Also I had call from them asking for me to come down to induction on next day and that they will message me all info and I never get the message and never got the call back. Bunch of waste of time
By the way all this is about the agency not the company I’m working for
They just don't care
Production operative (Former Employee) –  Ashton14 May 2015
I was working with this agency for a few weeks on shifts, on a 6.30 shift I turn up to be sent home told that someone from the agency should of rang the night before to let me know I wasn't in. Then I take a day off to visit my DYING gran in hospital, obviously couldn't ring before my shift started, by the time I was out I had a message not to return to work, so I called to explain and just got the cold shoulder. These people don't care and will mess you about any chance they get. Avoid avoid avoid
no comment
production operative (Former Employee) –  rochdale3 July 2014
I had an interview with heads in january,heard nothing for 3 months then got a call regarding some ongoing work,it lasted a day.I have since discovered i was covering a days holiday for another agency worker.Had no work from them since and very little feedback.
Pros
Cons
lies, lies and more lies.very little dialogue
not impressed with the agency
production operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester23 February 2014
Cant provide enough work food production factory Line goes down you get sent home . You ring the agency to ask about work they say they will contact you .you ring them again they cant be bothered to contact you.
Pros
Cons
a lot