Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Full time cleaner (Former Employee) –  Manchester17 August 2018
I was very happy with the agency.They managed to find quickly the job I wanted.My employee 's rights were highly respected.
I received a very good training before to start the job.Very friendly and helpful managers.
The Worst Agency By Far
Packer (Former Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester9 July 2018
This Agency should be shut down. Fake jobs, never reply to applications, i was sent to an induction that did not exist, and they never answer the phone. Only worked 8 Hours never been paid. STAY AWAY!!!
Pros
Cons
to many to list
The worst company
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Roach back bury29 June 2018
I went to work only 3 days, after this, the woman who did the induction for us called me and told me that the company didn't want me to work for them anymore, the reason she gave me even wasn't real it didn't make any sense.
I was calling them and texting them and nobody wanted to tell me anything about the situation, they didn't tell me if I was definitely fired or not
This company is a completely joke.
Ghost Jobs
ADR HGV 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Yate, Bristol.16 June 2018
Promised on going ADR Tramping work. In reality no work available. They sounded very convincing on the phone about having plenty of long term work. Visited the client I was going to start work with on Monday morning. Got told by him it was a week's work ONLY for the week before ? And they have jump the gun once again.

STAY AWAY.
Pros
Cons
Lying about vacancy which don't exist ?
Picker
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseysidea13 June 2018
I work for Heads 14weeks never had any problems. Girls from Liverpool office are great, always ready to help. Never have any problems with payments, always on time :) 100% recommended
False advertising
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Widnes, Cheshire12 June 2018
Apply for a position knowing my work history fits the position to be told they would meet me in my erea to register for it to be cancelled last minute dont call you back to re arrange then put the position up again then when you phone them they say they need forklift driver even though the job advertisement doesnt mention anything regarding any license agency's like this should be shut down
Pros
None needs closing down
Cons
False advertise, arrange interveiw then txt you 5 mins before when you have already arrived to cancel, then dont hear back after saying they will contact you
Excellent Recruitment Experience
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester11 June 2018
Excellent company to work for. Great staff and brilliant companies to work for. I was always paid on time and if I had any issues the consultants at Heads always sorted them out.
Non-existent jobs ! Beware .
Production operative (Former Employee) –  Dukinfield25 May 2018
Got call from heads recruitment , got booked an interview for production operative job I had applied for .
I was explained the job and hours involved , asked about my experience .
I was told I am ideal for the role due to my previous work experiences .

I attended the "interview" only to find it wasn't an interview it was just filling forms in to register with the agency .

Nothing was spoken about the job I meant to be interviewed for .

I was told that I would hear back from them .

It's been a week and still no word about the job .

Giving people false hope and completely wasting people's time !

AVOID
Pros
Cons
No work given, false hope given .
not a good company to work for
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield14 May 2018
Worked for them in admin for 6 months then Saturday morning get a text saying your not needed anymore and there's nothing else for you good luck, nice, don't go near them waste of time
Awful, disgusting
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Bromborough, Merseyside9 May 2018
Absolutely disgusting

The first day I started work I had a call from a family member saying my nan had passed away! The company was fine with me going home and garunteed my job would be safe. A couple of days later I get a text from heads saying that there is no more work for me as from today!!!

I am going through the process of sueing then for gross misconduct do not use there company they will just use you for one day and then sack u off
waste of time
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 May 2018
Waste of time they are also pay you peanuts for working in hard fast paced environments I wouldn't personally work there go for a interview all you will get is waste of time
Good agency
Picker, Packer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester1 May 2018
Working with Heads not for long time. All seems good, Pay rates is alright. Different shifts provided, just not much jobs at the moment.
Was working night shifts in Oldham, job is not difficult at all, easy going and helpful people there. Positive.
Do not apply for heads recruitment
Flt (Former Employee) –  Bromborough, Merseyside26 April 2018
False job advertisements jobs they put on this website are not what they say it is, false jobs, false agency do not work for these. Can never get through on the phone either when you want to.
Pros
Cons
False advertisement
Con artists
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Skelmersdale, Lancashire26 April 2018
Very very very poor, you can call up about job vacancies they are advertising, only after days trying to get hold of somebody do they answer and say either no more work available or they set you on for a day or 2 then get shot of you, and for the odd days you do manage to get work they don't pay you on time and send you home early anyway
Pros
Zero
Cons
Too many
i did a 7.5 tonne test there with wrong details on it
7.5 tonne driver (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 April 2018
i went for 7.5 tonne job the promised me 10 pound an hour heavy lifting and installing included i did cpc test there that had an old system of breaks and driving time not uptodate with eu rules i had a polish man interview me who could not even speak english well.
then i never got any calls for any jobs thankfully after reading all theses reviews wasted an hour and half of my time there plus taking time out to travel there half a day gone in total .
i am finding most agencies trying to offer bottom dollar for jobs and not being fair these days there should be a law against it 20 years ago i made 10 pound an hour i am being offerd now as little as 9 pound an hour plus there trying to give flat rate no time and half england has gone to pot . they expect me to drive 7.5 tonne truck deal with customer plan routes do heavy lifting labouring installing appliances for less tha 10 pound an hour some places work through my breaks get up at 4 am to br at work for 5am and work till the last job even if it means working 15 hours wtf is going on modern day slavery we are not free we are all prisoners we think we are free human right are a joke the harder u work the less u earn cost of living exceeds theses rates of pay every one should be on a minimum wage of 12 pound an hour to live normal then the taxes insurance ect ect
none existant
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  nottingham8 April 2018
reviews say it all
I took time in going down to enrol after seeing the job I was experienced at I have heard nothing since
these agencies should be heavily fined for false advertising and struck off
Steered in the wrong direction
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 April 2018
Serious lack of support from management, especially after the acquisition from Proman. It was only a matter of time before a large number of their longest serving employees were to make a jump.
Pros
Cons
work you like a horse
Good Agency
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 March 2018
I've worked on numerous assignments for this company and they have always been good. Always paid on time and always come back to me. A lot of the work they give is hard but I like that.
Pros
Lots of work available
Cons
Good company to work for
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester17 March 2018
Enjoy working with the company great people to work with and very nice aswell can find you work straight away and you can work the hours that suit you
Waste of time
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Oldham8 March 2018
Don't bother registering with this agency, attended an unpaid 4 hour induction at Great Bear, not a single shift in 3 weeks, other than the one next day prior to my induction, they knew I was currently working so could have attended that shift.

Later on rang numerous times raising queries if there is work elsewhere, promised call backs which never happened.

Ironically the recruiter for heads no longer works there! Have just phoned to ask them to unregister me.
Pros
Non
Cons
Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heads Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9