Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews

not a good company to work for
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield14 May 2018
Worked for them in admin for 6 months then Saturday morning get a text saying your not needed anymore and there's nothing else for you good luck, nice, don't go near them waste of time
Awful, disgusting
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Bromborough, Merseyside9 May 2018
Absolutely disgusting

The first day I started work I had a call from a family member saying my nan had passed away! The company was fine with me going home and garunteed my job would be safe. A couple of days later I get a text from heads saying that there is no more work for me as from today!!!

I am going through the process of sueing then for gross misconduct do not use there company they will just use you for one day and then sack u off
waste of time
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 May 2018
Waste of time they are also pay you peanuts for working in hard fast paced environments I wouldn't personally work there go for a interview all you will get is waste of time
Good agency
Picker, Packer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester1 May 2018
Working with Heads not for long time. All seems good, Pay rates is alright. Different shifts provided, just not much jobs at the moment.
Was working night shifts in Oldham, job is not difficult at all, easy going and helpful people there. Positive.
Do not apply for heads recruitment
Flt (Former Employee) –  Bromborough, Merseyside26 April 2018
False job advertisements jobs they put on this website are not what they say it is, false jobs, false agency do not work for these. Can never get through on the phone either when you want to.
Pros
Cons
False advertisement
Con artists
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Skelmersdale, Lancashire26 April 2018
Very very very poor, you can call up about job vacancies they are advertising, only after days trying to get hold of somebody do they answer and say either no more work available or they set you on for a day or 2 then get shot of you, and for the odd days you do manage to get work they don't pay you on time and send you home early anyway
Pros
Zero
Cons
Too many
i did a 7.5 tonne test there with wrong details on it
7.5 tonne driver (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 April 2018
i went for 7.5 tonne job the promised me 10 pound an hour heavy lifting and installing included i did cpc test there that had an old system of breaks and driving time not uptodate with eu rules i had a polish man interview me who could not even speak english well.
then i never got any calls for any jobs thankfully after reading all theses reviews wasted an hour and half of my time there plus taking time out to travel there half a day gone in total .
i am finding most agencies trying to offer bottom dollar for jobs and not being fair these days there should be a law against it 20 years ago i made 10 pound an hour i am being offerd now as little as 9 pound an hour plus there trying to give flat rate no time and half england has gone to pot . they expect me to drive 7.5 tonne truck deal with customer plan routes do heavy lifting labouring installing appliances for less tha 10 pound an hour some places work through my breaks get up at 4 am to br at work for 5am and work till the last job even if it means working 15 hours wtf is going on modern day slavery we are not free we are all prisoners we think we are free human right are a joke the harder u work the less u earn cost of living exceeds theses rates of pay every one should be on a minimum wage of 12 pound an hour to live normal then the taxes insurance ect ect
none existant
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  nottingham8 April 2018
reviews say it all
I took time in going down to enrol after seeing the job I was experienced at I have heard nothing since
these agencies should be heavily fined for false advertising and struck off
Steered in the wrong direction
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 April 2018
Serious lack of support from management, especially after the acquisition from Proman. It was only a matter of time before a large number of their longest serving employees were to make a jump.
Pros
Cons
work you like a horse
Good Agency
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 March 2018
I've worked on numerous assignments for this company and they have always been good. Always paid on time and always come back to me. A lot of the work they give is hard but I like that.
Pros
Lots of work available
Cons
Good company to work for
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester17 March 2018
Enjoy working with the company great people to work with and very nice aswell can find you work straight away and you can work the hours that suit you
Waste of time
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Oldham8 March 2018
Don't bother registering with this agency, attended an unpaid 4 hour induction at Great Bear, not a single shift in 3 weeks, other than the one next day prior to my induction, they knew I was currently working so could have attended that shift.

Later on rang numerous times raising queries if there is work elsewhere, promised call backs which never happened.

Ironically the recruiter for heads no longer works there! Have just phoned to ask them to unregister me.
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester7 March 2018
This agency was awful, they make the roles sound fantastic but different story when you start i always got put in places with polish workers(nothing against them) but when your trying to learn of somebody who doesnt speak english i felt stupid as you dont understand what your supposed to be doing. I want early shifts which the agency said was fine but then got stuck on lates. Never got my weej in had back when i left. Id never go to this agency again one minute they say its full time the next your only getting one day a week no good for people who want job security and stability.
Pros
Cons
Working with people who dont speak english. No hours
Very Poor Agency
Cheap labour (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester16 February 2018
This agency is POOR, Poor to respond to you applying for a job, poor at communication,poor at finding you work,poor at helping you in anyway. Only gave 1 start as I can't give non. Steer clear of this agency they send you to places that treat you like dirt, these people need to be looked at and the agency should do something about it but probably don't.My advice if you can is find full/part time work.
Pros
I don't work for them
Induction with a promised job, not given
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Middleton, Greater Manchester31 January 2018
Was told I would start on Thursday at a place I had spent nearly 3 hours at the factory for induction.
TEXT me a day early at nearly midday to start at 2pm.

As I did not see the text until later I rang them, to be told I had lost the chance I should have picked up the phone !!
Then told I would now have to wait until another vacancy turned up there.
Pros
Cons
Time and expense of getting to a work place then no job given
productivity
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester31 January 2018
cultural, nice, enjoyable. Typical day at work was easy, sometimes busy. cultural place, nice people, managers. i learned cooperate with workers and managers.
Advertising vacancies which don’t exists
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester23 January 2018
Waste of time, do yourself a favour stay clear from this agency, advertising jobs which you are accustomed too and the relevant experience, only for them to fob you off with another job, which no one wants! They should be banned, no wounder agency have a bad reputation.
Pros
Something better will come along
Cons
Them
worst anoying agency ever!!
Muller (Former Employee) –  Trafford, Greater Manchester18 January 2018
When you call them every day because you need work, they just keep you waiting. After one year, when you have already another permanent work. You don't remember them anymore and they start send you mensages about work, and don't try to ask them because is always the same job lol. Stay out, just the slavery likes them. If you have other choices, heads is the last ever!
worst agency
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside10 January 2018
I worked in a horrible food production place in haydock and it was the worst and most boring job in the world. The agency also cancel your shift and the man running it is a complete stuck up bell end.
Cons
heads haydock
Disgrace
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside2 January 2018
Unfortunately I had to put 1 star but heads doesn’t even deserve that. Went and registered with heads and was told I’d have continuous work until Xmas
3 days work in 2 months they provided
No reasons given, had to wait 7 weeks to be paid
Please avoid heads recruitment whatever you do!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heads Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9