Heads Recruitment Employee Reviews

none existant
FLT Driver (Former Employee) –  nottingham8 April 2018
reviews say it all
I took time in going down to enrol after seeing the job I was experienced at I have heard nothing since
these agencies should be heavily fined for false advertising and struck off
Steered in the wrong direction
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 April 2018
Serious lack of support from management, especially after the acquisition from Proman. It was only a matter of time before a large number of their longest serving employees were to make a jump.
Pros
Cons
work you like a horse
Good Agency
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 March 2018
I've worked on numerous assignments for this company and they have always been good. Always paid on time and always come back to me. A lot of the work they give is hard but I like that.
Pros
Lots of work available
Cons
Good company to work for
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester17 March 2018
Enjoy working with the company great people to work with and very nice aswell can find you work straight away and you can work the hours that suit you
Waste of time
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Oldham8 March 2018
Don't bother registering with this agency, attended an unpaid 4 hour induction at Great Bear, not a single shift in 3 weeks, other than the one next day prior to my induction, they knew I was currently working so could have attended that shift.

Later on rang numerous times raising queries if there is work elsewhere, promised call backs which never happened.

Ironically the recruiter for heads no longer works there! Have just phoned to ask them to unregister me.
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Warehouse Operative
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester7 March 2018
This agency was awful, they make the roles sound fantastic but different story when you start i always got put in places with polish workers(nothing against them) but when your trying to learn of somebody who doesnt speak english i felt stupid as you dont understand what your supposed to be doing. I want early shifts which the agency said was fine but then got stuck on lates. Never got my weej in had back when i left. Id never go to this agency again one minute they say its full time the next your only getting one day a week no good for people who want job security and stability.
Pros
Cons
Working with people who dont speak english. No hours
Very Poor Agency
Cheap labour (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester16 February 2018
This agency is POOR, Poor to respond to you applying for a job, poor at communication,poor at finding you work,poor at helping you in anyway. Only gave 1 start as I can't give non. Steer clear of this agency they send you to places that treat you like dirt, these people need to be looked at and the agency should do something about it but probably don't.My advice if you can is find full/part time work.
Pros
I don't work for them
Induction with a promised job, not given
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Middleton, Greater Manchester31 January 2018
Was told I would start on Thursday at a place I had spent nearly 3 hours at the factory for induction.
TEXT me a day early at nearly midday to start at 2pm.

As I did not see the text until later I rang them, to be told I had lost the chance I should have picked up the phone !!
Then told I would now have to wait until another vacancy turned up there.
Pros
Cons
Time and expense of getting to a work place then no job given
productivity
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester31 January 2018
cultural, nice, enjoyable. Typical day at work was easy, sometimes busy. cultural place, nice people, managers. i learned cooperate with workers and managers.
Advertising vacancies which don’t exists
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester23 January 2018
Waste of time, do yourself a favour stay clear from this agency, advertising jobs which you are accustomed too and the relevant experience, only for them to fob you off with another job, which no one wants! They should be banned, no wounder agency have a bad reputation.
Pros
Something better will come along
Cons
Them
worst anoying agency ever!!
Muller (Former Employee) –  Trafford, Greater Manchester18 January 2018
When you call them every day because you need work, they just keep you waiting. After one year, when you have already another permanent work. You don't remember them anymore and they start send you mensages about work, and don't try to ask them because is always the same job lol. Stay out, just the slavery likes them. If you have other choices, heads is the last ever!
worst agency
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Haydock, Merseyside10 January 2018
I worked in a horrible food production place in haydock and it was the worst and most boring job in the world. The agency also cancel your shift and the man running it is a complete stuck up bell end.
Cons
heads haydock
Disgrace
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside2 January 2018
Unfortunately I had to put 1 star but heads doesn’t even deserve that. Went and registered with heads and was told I’d have continuous work until Xmas
3 days work in 2 months they provided
No reasons given, had to wait 7 weeks to be paid
Please avoid heads recruitment whatever you do!
Worse place ever
Warehouse Operative,fork lift driver (Former Employee) –  Elland, West Yorkshire29 December 2017
Signed up over a month ago,promised a job the day after still not heard anything keep ringing up just get pasted post to post worse place ever stay well clear!
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Fraudulent company
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham19 December 2017
Do yourself a favour...... Just stay clear

They refuse to pay you correctly by using excuse after excuses, and when you question them, they get really arrogant and pretty much tell you "there's nothing you can really do"........ Got ACAS involved in the end
Pros
You get SOME work..... Just don't get paid for it
Cons
WAY to many to list
Worse Agency ever
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 November 2017
Signed up with these lot two weeks ago.. went for an induction day at a warehouse in cheadle on the Friday promised work on the Monday. Monday came no call was ringing the office and finally got through to someone they said that the work would be this week still nothing rung them a couple of times after that still the same excuse. Don’t waste your time with this agency they promise you work then don’t give it.
Heads reacruitment Awful and rude
Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Wigan, Greater Manchester17 November 2017
So I went to one of the offices (Trafford) to register so I can start work on the next day (By the way I didn’t get job thank to agency but because of someone else who worked for company I was going to work for), the staff was rude they rather talk about they make up than Care about me standing there and waiting on them. Also I had call from them asking for me to come down to induction on next day and that they will message me all info and I never get the message and never got the call back. Bunch of waste of time
By the way all this is about the agency not the company I’m working for
Too much gossip and bullying backstabbing lack of communication
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester25 October 2017
Started a job lasted a day due to bullying in work place I told agency they said they have had similar problems so they found me somewhere else I enjoyed the work it was a good experience but some of the workers were not very nice people I did 3 weeks at the company I went in and was sent home I contacted agency no reply for few days after numerous text and failed calls they finally told me I was no longer needed but I was told the work would be ongoing they then offered me previous place that I lasted a day at which I declined heard nothing since and believe others are in sane predicament as me .
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Short breaks and very rushed at timez
I worked at the Kitchen place they are advertising in bolton
No idea (Former Employee) –  Bolton kitchen supplies warehouse25 September 2017
Manager of the actual company is a joke.
Likes to snap at people for no reason.
The agency told me I'd be doing certain hours and then changed them daily.
After telling them I couldn't do weekends I was put on 6 days a week.
They don't listen to a word you say and when you turn down a shift youre spoke to like dirt and never offered another job.
I wouldn't recommend ever working for them.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Appauling
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Farnworth, Greater Manchester17 July 2017
I have only been registered for a month or so and in that I've probably worked a full week, phone calls and emails asking for work and just ignored. Was told it would be ongoing work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heads Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9