Here to help: Coronavirus update

Hays Employee Reviews for Administrator

Administrator12 reviews
United Kingdom12 reviews
Productive & colleagues fun to work with
We were all industrious, but interspersed with moments of humour learning about this new field of occupation through our interaction with colleagues. Whilst experiencing the minimum interference from management which enabled us all to be more productive.
Reasonable
Found work for me almost immediately after I signed up. One month's sick leave cover led to three years and two months, but still on a Temporary basis.
I made the job my own, but office politics led to my being refused for a permanent position.

Hays are not brilliant as employment agents, but could be described as adequate. They have to be chased in order to obtain results.

Hardest part of the job - there wasn't one. I found the work to be easy.
Pros
None that I can think of.
Cons
Having to pay my own holiday pay, and "earn" holiday time.
Temporary worker
Recruitment agency offering temporary and permanent roles, nice variety of higher class roles.

good communication to customers and suppliers.

High staff turn over.
Ideal job agency to find temporary contracts
Fantastic hours and location. Need to be in constant communication with job broker to find work. Lots of communication. Management take into care health and well being.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Lack of continuing into permanent employment
Good employer for temporary work
Since the Company who the temporary assignment was with was my previous employer on a permanent basis, there were no surprises.
Good place to work, great environment, working conditions and management.
Lovely colleagues at the Ilford Branch, overall genuinely great company all around
Lovely staff, well maintained building, great perks & bonus's, room to progress, on site training for NVQ paid for by company, brilliant happy working environment everyday, no negatives I just need part time work which is unavailable at Hays due to the nature of the work
Pros
Free Condiments
Plentiful
Positions of work are always available, not always in the right area. Mostly full time work. Freedom to work around your timetable and when you want to go on holiday. Not all assignments are enjoyable, some can be very difficult but are always looked into by Hays managers.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Lack of full holiday pay
Good
At the moment i am working for an agency and its not that good.
The money could be better paid from the AGENCY!! but the company i am working for is good. The people are kind and easy to get along with.
Pros
1 hour lunch, easy to get to food places
Cons
long distant from home
Good atmosphere at work
Good working hours and free parking. Need a keen eye for detail in doing job. Working for a large utility company so good sense of geography is helpful.
don't keep me updated
they don't contact me with any jobs was told they only get in call centre roles now was very good a few years ago had several roles from them in the past good ones too. Don't have anything else to put really apart from company seem to be changing staff lately
Appalling customer service
Of the 4 agencies I joined, Hays were the only agency that never gave feedback. If you were unsuccessful in a job, they would not phone to inform you & when you call them, they do not return your calls. I phoned 3 times for feedback & was not called back once. I would recommend any other agency except this one.
Enjoyed working for Hays
Good agencie to work for. Very helpful, polite. I worked for the NHs and learnt new skills on databases and dealing with sensitive information.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
having to accrue holidays