Hays Employee Reviews

Really helpful and would recommend it to anyone
I recommend hays to anyone very very helpful and they can help with all your enquiries cant say a bad thing about them and iv been with them for a year
Students Accommodation
I was working with Hays with a team of Painters and Handmans from Greater Manchester. They was happy with to with them as a friend. And i like my job and i enjoy when i painting.
Pros
Free Tea and Coffe
Cons
8.00 Hours a day
Great Company for progression
A fast pasted environment, with strict deadlines to be held, management support and in house training were great.
I felt the office culture was work hard, be rewarded.

The company promote lots of charity events which everyone could get involved.

The hardest part and the most enjoyable of the role was trying to ensure all tasks were meet while keeping customer service level at a high
Working at Hays
.Hays is a good company if you are looking for a tide you over role. The pay is weekly and I have had better support with Hays than with other agencies.
I would probably work through them again.
Great agency to work for, would recommend.
Since working for Hays I have had no issues. All the staff that I have contacted there have always been very helpful, polite and friendly. They listen to my work requirements and always do their best to provide me with suitable work.
Disappointing
I joined Hays working as an operational support grade. At the initial interview, I was promised several things that failed to materialize. I will not be applying to work any other opportunities offered by hays
Brilliant time would recommend
I worked for 3 months for them and they brought me right out of my shell. Put me on an assignment that I knew I would be uncomfortable with but with help and support I managed to get through it and I've never been more thankful.
Always work available, friendly and helpful recruitment consultants, easy to contact when needed although it did take a while to get some of the paperwork sorted
Good place learn recruitment
Fast paced, micro managed, very busy environment, opportunity to advance, high turnover of staff. Large client base. Take on lots of graduates to develop into the hays way of doing things.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Mico management
fun and friendly place to work
a very nice place to work work. focuses heavily on team exercises and also provides incredible training for new starters. also offers good incentives to promote good work ethic.
Muppets
This company is a bunch of muppets as when op out the pension they still take money and also when you leave they still take holiday money so void like the plague.
Agency work as a Medical Secretary
Hays recruitment were excellent at finding placements for me as a Medical Secretary . I gained experience working for different specialities, learning different medical terminology which was very interesting. I enjoyed going to different locations and meeting new people and learning new systems.
i still have not received any jobs.
disappointed, been with for over two months and have still not received a job.
I am still waiting to learn something.

the hardest part of the job is to not receive one.
Competitive, stressful, sometimes fun
Hays is a good place to work as a consultant but you have to put the hours in, sometimes even at weekends. That is how you earn extra money, through bonuses and fees. As I was not a consultant I felt my job was not as important because I did not make any money for the company, although my job was important due to checking compliance and ensuring that all candidates were legal to live and work in the UK, it made me feel not quite part of the team. They do a lot of charity collections which is good and they also play hard as well as work hard.
Good experience for an Agency
Had a good experience with HAYS. They found me a role quickly and I had no issues through it's duration. Relaxed interview, supportive when called. The HAYS app is terrible, but that's about it for anything negative.
nurses do not work here
Recruiters promise everything and deliver nothing, no respect at all for nurses, all consultants and recruiters want is to achieve their targets no matter what, and get bonuses. Compliance takes too long, and people give up waiting for work. Hays are bad payers, you have a lot of difficulty getting paid the correct amount.Payroll are very slow to sort out incorrect pay. Emails are ignored. aNurses are soon suspended over the slightest thingthing or following a complaint which may be trivial. Not quick at sorting out suspended nurses.
Shambles
They made me leave my job and promised and pestered me all week long only for the job to disappear and leave me without a job for Christmas
Joke of a company

They literally don’t care about the people doing the work
Horrible and unsupportive
This role was genuinely dreadful, I am a motivated and passionate individual and Hays managed to such the life out of me. I would only suggest this role to someone that Is able to deal with extreme pressure and stress and enjoys working long days
Agency work
Hays were great in finding me a place with HOMES Group and for that I am very thankful. My employer was Hayes but agency work was with Homes Group, Homes group was a great place to work for however, pay did not match expectation of the role
Good Recruiter
Hays found me lots of temporary jobs in Primary schools. This allowed me to get lots of experience working with children in schools. I have had the opportunity to work in both Keystage 1 and 2.
Great company, tough job
A great company, however the role itself has lots of difficulties. It is a very tough role and work life balance is very difficult to maintain as hours are long.