Try to learn as much as possible about the position and company that you are applying. If u r calm and cool u can easily go through the process for an interview in hays.
Nothing really, the interview I had was laid back and we spoke more about the interviewers harry potter tattoos. since this laid back attitude had been taken I had no idea about things like holiday pay (which is taken off the top of your wages) and pensions which has only really just started
Try to learn as much as possible about the position & company you are applying for.
Just be yourself and comfortable, if you are calm you can go through the process easily as they helped you before you are sent for any interviews
That is simply down to the individual
Given that it was agency, Hays were looking to find me placements, and not employ me directly themselves.
Think of what it is that makes you a good teacher and rehearse answers to questions that they might ask.
Don't be too nervous because they usually always add you to their list of supply teachers/ Supply TA's as long as you have the qualifications, references and experience of the job.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Hays?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Hays?7 people answered
- Does Hays require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Hays do and h…6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Hays?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Hays? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Hays?6 people answered
- Do hay pay travel expenses5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Hays?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Hays management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Hays?4 people answered