No unless you are traveling outside of London
I think they are pay travel expense for some site Manager but not for every employee.
So employee will have to be pay himself.
No Hays dont pay travel expences
Not for me
Yes, aslong as you are a site manager.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Hays?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Hays?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Hays?7 people answered
- Does Hays require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Hays do and h…6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Hays?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Hays? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Hays?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Hays?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Hays management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Hays?4 people answered