Harvey Nash

Harvey Nash Employee Reviews for Credit Controller

Found 1 review matching the search
Lively, fun place to work
Harvey Nash is a Professional Recruitment and IT Outsourcing service provider with 4,000 professionals in 40 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia. I have gained over 11 years of extensive experience in the recruitment industry. Harvey Nash is a group of 6 companies in which I have provided a comprehensive credit control management service with a proven history of prompt fee collections. I managed a team of 4 credit controllers in which we achieved many targets that were set as a team. I possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills used to great effect whilst developing positive working relationships when interacting with clients by handling enquiries by client visits. I enjoy being part of a successful and productive team. This group of companies which consists of multiple ledgers, some with multiple currencies which increased in size during the period from approximately £80m to £220m turnover.

Year end and Half year were very busy at Harvey Nash as we were targeted for cash collection.

Worked with great colleagues over the years, who helped each other when needed. We had many social events as a team which was great fun.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvey Nash. Our community is ready to answer.