Harvey Nash

Harvey Nash Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews
Self management, calculated risks , close and effective communication with external department was extremely important. I also learnt to work closely with senior directors and managing the day to day operations of a busy team.
A highly ethical organisation with a great culture that encourages a collaborative effort with great team spirit.
Good leadership with high levels of support.
it was a good experience
As part of the Customer Relation Specialist team, I was dealing with highly complex mortgage complaints across various brands managed by Computershare, such as NRAM, Bradford & Bingley and Landmark Mortgages
I only had a few week work experience non paid but really enjoyed my experience. The people were very friendly, it was a good location and an easy commute from my home
Thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Worked with some of the most amazing people I could have hoped for, and learnt an awful lot since I started there. Role consisted of 3 key ares which were account management, business development and delivery. I feel I was able to develop my skills in all three of these areas, and would be keen to transfer the skills learnt here into a new career.
Pros
Ski Trip, great incentives, good commission structure
Cons
long hours, job is constantly either high or low.
Hard work, great people. Sometimes it feels the top management is stuck in the way recruitment was done in the days of yesteryear, rather than playing to each individual's strengths but all and all good company and they will be there to support you. And they have some great Managing Consultants there who will teach you everything you need to know.
I very much enjoyed my time here at Mortimer Spinks, The Harvey Nash Group! Great bunch of people. I learned a huge amount here and everybody was very supportive. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to go into recruitment or swap firms.
Interesting Dynamic between management and employees. if you are doing well they will give all the support needed, if not then you are going to struggle to be heard at times
Pros
Salary
Cons
Middle Management
Harvey Nash is a Professional Recruitment and IT Outsourcing service provider with 4,000 professionals in 40 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia. I have gained over 11 years of extensive experience in the recruitment industry. Harvey Nash is a group of 6 companies in which I have provided a comprehensive credit control management service with a proven history of prompt fee collections. I managed a team of 4 credit controllers in which we achieved many targets that were set as a team. I possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills used to great effect whilst developing positive working relationships when interacting with clients by handling enquiries by client visits. I enjoy being part of a successful and productive team. This group of companies which consists of multiple ledgers, some with multiple currencies which increased in size during the period from approximately £80m to £220m turnover.

Year end and Half year were very busy at Harvey Nash as we were targeted for cash collection.

Worked with great colleagues over the years, who helped each other when needed. We had many social events as a team which was great fun.
Look after a major account - I oversee the deilvery of high margin contractors.