Harvey John Ltd Employee Reviews

Extremely supportive environment, excellent L&D schemes, and great for developing individual's career potential
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex28 November 2018
Harvey John nurtures individuals to be the best they can. The training scheme is extensive and thorough, taking individuals through their first 6 months step by step. From then on individuals can flourish in an environment of continued support and encouragement, without micro-managing or strict KPIs.
Great, aspiring place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brighton, East Sussex27 November 2018
Working for Harvey John has successfully smashed any negative perceptions I had about recruitment agencies. I am given all and every opportunity to succeed and develop, but without having a magnifying glass looking over my shoulder.

For me, the most important part of a career is the culture in which you're immersed in. Thankfully, HJ provides an atmosphere which can be more akin to a family, rather than a corporate office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvey John Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Harvey John Ltd Reviews by Job Title