Harvester Employee Review

productive and fun working place
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  london5 November 2013
Howe to lead my team, making rotas, food ordering, work with my team, stock rotation
Pros
free lunches
Cons

Other Harvester Employee Reviews

productive but harsh
Bartender and Waiter (Former Employee) –  Boscombe, Dorset14 August 2019
at the Neptune at Boscombe pier, the training was good, its mostly online and demands a lot of your free time. when i worked there. I faced a lot of slanderous comments, paper under the desk behavior about almost everyone.

workers are two faced and tables are always sticky no matter how much someone is asked to scrub them. a filthy place to work.
if you want to work here you have to learn a lot by yourself, workers are out to save them self and its ranks over moral so expect to do almost everything when you start.

i was going through mental issues facing anxiety and was fired for not "having my head in the business"
i do however hope it is a lot better there.
Terrible.
Bartender/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Grays, Essex4 August 2019
Get mucked about with hours, treated poorly, management was terrible.

Was told I was after full time, got hired and was on 11 hrs a week. Asked for more hours and they only offered them either an hour in advance or the night before and if you denied it due to such short notice I got the response of "dont ask for hours then"

You will get messed around and even when its quiet waitresses and waiters will still expect you to run their drinks when that's their job anyway. And will still have the cheek to ask you even when you are rammed yourself. Terrible work environment.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvester. Our community is ready to answer.