Harvester Employee Review

Terrible environment so understaffed
Waitress/ FOH (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke9 March 2019
I worked here and ended up ill with my mental health from the stress they put you through. Terrible management who have no idea what they are doing. I didn’t realise this until I went to work in a restaurant elsewhere and saw how much better the management and even just the over all running of the restaurant was! Given too big of a section to deal with with in the first week of starting, expected to know everything within a day or two and given little to no support at all. Overall I would NOT recommend working here if you don’t want to run your self into the ground and end up ill.

Other Harvester Employee Reviews

Not great
Waitress/bar staff (Former Employee) –  Northolt Mandeville20 June 2019
Too much work load forced upon individuals. I was heavily pregnant, and was waitressing 10 tables alone which is between 40-60 people at any one time.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Rubbish pay
Poor management low pay friendly staff
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gravesend, Kent19 June 2019
As for most people, if the staff weren’t your friends this was such an awful job to have however with a good team the days were fun and enjoyable. Management is lazy, deceitful and only adhere to your rights if you know what they are.. the pay is terrible and rarely paid for the hours worked. This is more of a social circle rather than a team if staff and managers; the closer you are to people the better and fairer you’re treated. The hierarchy is broken with those who receive higher pay thinking they are in-charge and management requesting ridiculous things.
Pros
Social circle within work
Cons
Almost everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvester. Our community is ready to answer.