Harvester Employee Review

Amazing workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Rowlands Castle23 February 2019
I loved working here, the environment was the best and the workers were so welcoming. As it was for work experience I wasn’t paid but the hours I worked were still worth it and I enjoyed every second.
Pros
Good breaks, drinks included
Cons
No jobs available

Other Harvester Employee Reviews

Poor management low pay friendly staff
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gravesend, Kent19 June 2019
As for most people, if the staff weren’t your friends this was such an awful job to have however with a good team the days were fun and enjoyable. Management is lazy, deceitful and only adhere to your rights if you know what they are.. the pay is terrible and rarely paid for the hours worked. This is more of a social circle rather than a team if staff and managers; the closer you are to people the better and fairer you’re treated. The hierarchy is broken with those who receive higher pay thinking they are in-charge and management requesting ridiculous things.
Pros
Social circle within work
Cons
Almost everything
poor team work
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Broadstairs, Kent17 June 2019
very rude didn't give staff too prove them self and did not show the right way to do things. the good thing was there was a few members of staff that helped and some showed you what to do.
Pros
some good staff
Cons
bad mangement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvester. Our community is ready to answer.