Harvester Employee Reviews in Swansea

Fun place to work
Barmaid/waitress (Current Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea12 December 2018
Everyone works as part of a team. Its like one big happy family with a lot of support from other team members and management when needed. There is always someone there to help if needed.
Pros
Gets on the job discounts
Terrible
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea2 April 2018
Duty plane to work with lack of management. You’ll be sent home with quiet even if you’ve just arrived to start you shift. And called in to work at a moments notice.
Fun workplace
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea1 February 2018
Very friendly and helps to provide shifts around your family needs you are given full on the job training and your college will help and support you when necessary
Plenty of experience to gain
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Swansea29 September 2016
I learned how to Manage confrontational and stressful situations and how to manage effective working relationships. Team are resilient and able to cope with change effectively. Hardest part of the job would be Time allowances and producing the PRIDE values expectation within allowed hours. Most enjoyable would be the sheer drive to succeed and team work when people pull together as a family.
Pros
33% discount
Cons
Very Long Hours. Not suitable for families.
fast moving and fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Swansea, WLS2 May 2015
It is exciting and good to learn all aspects of the industry. its so good to know how to talk to people, how to interact, what types of people there are, how to manage staff how to interact with team members and become part of the team as well as being a big part of the function team it is an experience in which I think everyone should have at least once in their young life.
productive and enjoyable
waitress , bar staff , F.O.H (Former Employee) –  swansea , middlesex23 February 2014
a typical shift would have been an all day shift . go in set up the restaurant, check kitchen availability. then my duties where to take food and drink orders , wait on the tables , clear and re- lay tables , deliver excellent costumer service. we were in charge of our own money belts , and responsible for all cash. then at the end of shift we would clean down the restaurant and re- lay for the morning . then cash up our money belts .
I am unable to give a complete review because this was only work experience
waitress (Former Employee) –  Swansea28 April 2013
I worked for three weeks on works experience, I was not thanked before I left and I believe that I was given the mundane jobs. I enjoyed the staff and the manageress but I think I could have learned a lot more. It was a busy environment on occasions and I believe that if I had had more opportunity I could have been more help.
Pros
Free soft drinks