It was scenario based
I was asked about previous job experience, my interest in the industry and my flexibility.
I got asked if I knew anything about the Harvester and it’s company... so do some research, other than that just why I want to work there and what kind of hours I could do.
My previous experiances
We usually ask them what type of work they have done in the past.
Can you work 80hrs a week...
The interview will on why did you choose to work for us?.It could be like what is your long terms goals.?,and what gone bring for the company?.
Do you have any previous experience?
what are you strengths?
why do you want to work with us?
All different things. What can you bring to the company, What hours you are available to work and what you cant do. What skills you think you csn bring to the company.
I was only asked if I was a British citizen.
- Does Harvester Restaurant require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check do…7 people answered
- What is the Harvester employee discount?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Harvester?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Harvester?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Harvester Restaurants? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Harvester?3 people answered
- What benefits does Harvester offer?3 people answered
- How ofen will be paid3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Harvester?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Harvester?3 people answered