Harper Adams University Employee Reviews

I do not recommend this place of work, only and the only I have got catering experience
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Shropshire5 March 2016
Managment do not respect casual employees and work atmosphere is unpleasead, not nice.
Everything else is good, I learned a lot of new things.
I do not recommend this place of work.
PG Ambassador Review
Post-Grad Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Harper Adams University3 April 2015
Majority of work interacting with visiting prospective students and familes while working alongside fellow students. Difficulties answering certain topics of specialisation due to topics of degrees offered differing from personal experiences, however most issues solved through directing queries to suitable staff.
great
Shadowed a lab technician (work experience) (Former Employee) –  newport25 August 2014
learnt from technicians
they were amazing
i learnt how to complete scientific practicals on my own
Enjoyable role
Student Warden (Current Employee) –  Warden, ENG11 April 2014
As a student warden i was required to live in halls of residence and work with the student services department in the effective running of the hall and ensure good student welfare. During term time I was required to be on call for 6 evenings a term and 3 weekends of the year, during this time I was the first point of call for the freshers in any emergency or issue. To enable me to do this role well I took part in level 3 first aid training and fire safety training.

Through being a warden I have improved my organisation and time management skills. Additionally improved skills as a team player through working closely with my fellow wardens.
Pros
Cheap accommodation
Cons
Drunk students whilst on call
Busy catering environment.
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newport, Shropshire4 August 2013
I got regular shifts however I was a casual worker so working times were unpredictable. The wage was above minimum wage, however it is not my chosen career path.
Pros
Above miniumum wage, evening meal catered for.
Cons
not choosen carea path